Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I have a question for the fan art community. I occasionally look at Sophia's fan art and wonder that on the one hand it's well done, but on the other hand Sophia's face is extremely different from the original. Well, it's a matter of taste. But I think she really doesn't look good in parts. Is that intentional? Is it your Sophia's own impression? Or is it too hard to get her facial expression to look like the original? :unsure:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I have a question for the fan art community. I occasionally look at Sophia's fan art and wonder that on the one hand it's well done, but on the other hand Sophia's face is extremely different from the original. Well, it's a matter of taste. But I think she really doesn't look good in parts. Is that intentional? Is it your Sophia's own impression? Or is it too hard to get her facial expression to look like the original? :unsure:
It's complicated to make a perfect copy.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Why don't you ask L&P what the parameters are for us,I would appreciate it very much?
Sorry guy! I didn't mean to insult you or judge your fanart as bad. I don't know anything about it at all. I thought you could download the figure or face from Sophia on a 3d platform. I guess not! So you need L&P parameters. Ok... :unsure:

Reactions: wynlard and globsis
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes