Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Thank you for your attention to our humble work. Yes, you are right, there is not enough strength for a large amount of alcohol :). But our guys are resilient - I hope. Just a couple of liters? Nonsense! Or maybe someone will fall. What will happen next, Bane71 will answer you. This is his element. (if he wants to reveal the plot in advance) :)

We are glad that you are interested in the story.
Unfortunately, we won't see Ellie :( in this story. As already mentioned, the children are already asleep. And, apparently, a very sound sleep :).
No Spoilers!!!!:giggle:

Have it set up so Sophia tricks them and the guys have intimacy with a blender or a wall socket. Just some ideas.:devilish::ROFLMAO:

Jun 8, 2020
View attachment 1592960
Friends, the works of artists published in this fan art thread leave no one indifferent!
For example, the idea for this funny mini-story came from just one amazing render, Devoted Member KillJoys!
We sincerely and deeply thank all artists and wish you, dear friends, creative success and a short path to the heights of mastery!

Author of history and dialogues Bane71
Graphics and coding globsis

history
The notorious Liam (Sophia's husband) and his boss Harris come to Sophia's house in the evening to drink another bottle ... (whoever reads it will find out what the reason is).
How will it end? How far will it go?

This is the initial version in 4 chapters. The sequel is being prepared.
Have fun reading and we are waiting for your comments.

Download links:
for Win and Linux:
for Mac:
the bar with text on it makes a part of the pic poorly visible. The story is indeed slow, but for me nicely erotic. I would like she would wear the blue dress as shown in the announcement above. Anyway it is great stuff. Btw keep the penis in a normal (big) size.

Reactions: ST-9Pol and globsis

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
the bar with text on it makes a part of the pic poorly visible. The story is indeed slow, but for me nicely erotic. I would like she would wear the blue dress as shown in the announcement above. Anyway it is great stuff. Btw keep the penis in a normal (big) size.
It's nice that you liked the development of the plot.
We'll figure something out with the text strip.
Liam's penis will be the same as in the original AWAM (at least the proportions).
The dress that you liked from another story. https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/post-6645873

Bkgx9

Mar 27, 2021
View attachment 1592960
Friends, the works of artists published in this fan art thread leave no one indifferent!
For example, the idea for this funny mini-story came from just one amazing render, Devoted Member KillJoys!
We sincerely and deeply thank all artists and wish you, dear friends, creative success and a short path to the heights of mastery!

history
The notorious Liam (Sophia's husband) and his boss Harris come to Sophia's house in the evening to drink another bottle ... (whoever reads it will find out what the reason is).

Download links:
for Win and Linux:
for Mac:
Dude can u please port this to android and provide the apk. Please

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
View attachment 1592960

history

Download links:
for Win and Linux:
for Mac:
I do not know how the story will continue. This start so all possible.
One thought dived me from the beginning. If the penis would have a face it would look exactly like Mr Harris,Liam boss.
Cmon !!! There was no better model only walking penis ??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1.jpg

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
I do not know how the story will continue. This start so all possible.
One thought dived me from the beginning. If the penis would have a face it would look exactly like Mr Harris,Liam boss.
Cmon !!! There was no better model only walking penis ??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1595168
It's up to you to judge whether it looks like or not. When "Mr. Penis" appears in history, then tell me. :)

Reactions: John_Cena1903
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes