Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I have a question for the fan art community. I occasionally look at Sophia's fan art and wonder that on the one hand it's well done, but on the other hand Sophia's face is extremely different from the original. Well, it's a matter of taste. But I think she really doesn't look good in parts. Is that intentional? Is it your Sophia's own impression? Or is it too hard to get her facial expression to look like the original? :unsure:
Yes it can be difficult as we have to guess what morphs/skin tones/lighting/PS that he used on Sophia.
It took me a round two weeks to get my Sophia looking like she does

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
It's worse,even a shit has a shape. :LUL:
There should be a hand pulling the skirt down. At least four fingers between the buttocks.
Need to pin the rest.

The important thing is not how it looks now, you can still make settings, but if it is worth using.

gkdanuka

Jul 31, 2019
There should be a hand pulling the skirt down. At least four fingers between the buttocks.
Need to pin the rest.

The important thing is not how it looks now, you can still make settings, but if it is worth using.
In terms of clothing simulation MD gives better results compared to Blender and it is easier to use
Done in MD(process take about 2 or 3 minutes)Done in Blender(take about 7 minutes)
1.JPG 2.JPG

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
main_menu.png
Friends, the works of artists published in this fan art thread leave no one indifferent!
For example, the idea for this funny mini-story came from just one amazing render, Devoted Member KillJoys!
We sincerely and deeply thank all artists and wish you, dear friends, creative success and a short path to the heights of mastery!

Author of history and dialogues Bane71
Graphics and coding globsis

history
The notorious Liam (Sophia's husband) and his boss Harris come to Sophia's house in the evening to drink another bottle ... (whoever reads it will find out what the reason is).
How will it end? How far will it go?

This is the initial version in 4 chapters. The sequel is being prepared.
Have fun reading and we are waiting for your comments.

Download links:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/post-7418476

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
View attachment 1592960
Friends, the works of artists published in this fan art thread leave no one indifferent!
For example, the idea for this funny mini-story came from just one amazing render, Devoted Member KillJoys!
We sincerely and deeply thank all artists and wish you, dear friends, creative success and a short path to the heights of mastery!

history
The notorious Liam (Sophia's husband) and his boss Harris come to Sophia's house in the evening to drink another bottle ... (whoever reads it will find out what the reason is).

Download links:
for Win and Linux:
for Mac:
I see youse guys adopted the entire thematic of AWAM and..... nothing happened. Four acts and no sex, no nudity, and barely some thinking about stuff scenes. Though the lipstick scene was, nah not really. I do like the Sophia presentation. I thought the guys had sleepy eyes however. I guess(???) that was to reflect a state of inebriation. If they are already that inebriated the continual flow of whisky will... dampen performance. I am also a bit disappoint that this could be the standard 'get Sophia drunk' and everything happens. IMO

erko1970

Jun 24, 2021
View attachment 1592960

history

Download links:
for Win and Linux:
for Mac:

Good morning... Next chapter maybe we can see Ellie... ;-)

Reactions: globsis

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
I see youse guys adopted the entire thematic of AWAM and..... nothing happened. Four acts and no sex, no nudity, and barely some thinking about stuff scenes. Though the lipstick scene was, nah not really. I do like the Sophia presentation. I thought the guys had sleepy eyes however. I guess(???) that was to reflect a state of inebriation. If they are already that inebriated the continual flow of whisky will... dampen performance. I am also a bit disappoint that this could be the standard 'get Sophia drunk' and everything happens. IMO
Thank you for your attention to our humble work. Yes, you are right, there is not enough strength for a large amount of alcohol :). But our guys are resilient - I hope. Just a couple of liters? Nonsense! Or maybe someone will fall. What will happen next, Bane71 will answer you. This is his element. (if he wants to reveal the plot in advance) :)

Good morning... Next chapter maybe we can see Ellie... ;-)
We are glad that you are interested in the story.
Unfortunately, we won't see Ellie :( in this story. As already mentioned, the children are already asleep. And, apparently, a very sound sleep :).

Reactions: Bane71

erko1970

Jun 24, 2021
Thank you for your attention to our humble work. Yes, you are right, there is not enough strength for a large amount of alcohol :). But our guys are resilient - I hope. Just a couple of liters? Nonsense! Or maybe someone will fall. What will happen next, Bane71 will answer you. This is his element. (if he wants to reveal the plot in advance) :)

We are glad that you are interested in the story.
Unfortunately, we won't see Ellie :( in this story. As already mentioned, the children are already asleep. And, apparently, a very sound sleep :).
Every sleep ends with an awakening...
Just a little too much noise makes it. Or people get very thirsty on hot nights... :WeSmart:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71 and globsis
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes