Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Can anybody remember what Ellie's new hairdo is as I have only the old style
Cheers

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The following (for both G3F and G8F, and Ellie is a G3F) looks like it...

There's also an expansion for it here...

Here's a screenshot from the game to compare...
View attachment 1663346
Thanks I am working on my Ellie character and test render will be be posted soon(ish)

Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Since you look like a guy with detail-oriented mind and vision, would you please find me? I mean white thug character asset. I couldn't find anything close.
View attachment 1663683
I've actually been looking for him for two days now and have experimented with a few characters. The closest I can come so far is the following three possibilities...

These two seem really close. I am leaning towards "Kane" as he has a beard and eye materials and morphs that seem similar, but I haven't tested these yet.

Callan HD is used for the guy Sophia meets in prison, with some work he can be made to look really close, but I still don't feel like he is the one.

Of course, none of them are probably right, but they come close. I have searched everything I can think of for the time being. The clothing he wears is also unknown. Searched for it quite a bit as well.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Okay, I have been on a wild goose chase looking for the white thug from the subway scene. I was fixated on looking through the Genesis 8 Males for some odd reason when most characters in this game are Genesis 3 characters. So I looked there, not sure about the character yet, but I stumbled upon the pants anyhow, so it's a step in the right direction.

You can find the pants in a set called "Rainstorm". It is contained inside the following bundle:

Now that I found the pants in the G3M Clothing section, that confirms that I am on the right track (I hope so anyhow). I'm determined. It's 4am... bed time for me. LOL

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
What is addon??
Could someone tell me?
Addon... what what?

Edit: Okay, I found out what you're talking about. This is the wrong thread for that question. This is for fan made art, not game discussion. With that said, nobody knows. L&P are waiting for the completion of some sort of "addon" for the game before they release it. What it is for is unknown, but I doubt it has to do with limiting who can download it as anyone can re-upload it elsewhere and to limit the game to patreons only would be to be shooting yourself in the foot.

Last edited:

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
Addon... what what?

Edit: Okay, I found out what you're talking about. This is the wrong thread for that question. This is for fan made art, not game discussion. With that said, nobody knows. L&P are waiting for the completion of some sort of "addon" for the game before they release it. What it is for is unknown, but I doubt it has to do with limiting who can download it as anyone can re-upload it elsewhere and to limit the game to patreons only would be to be shooting yourself in the foot.
It seems to me that it will still be a limitation download only for Patrons. I think L&P don't care about the rest, the content gets only the one who pays for it. Although he definitely said that this "addon" will only be at 0.155, and at 0.160 it will not be. So it will be something more than restricting access to content

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes