Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes
Jul 25, 2021
hola buenas noches , alguien que me pueda ayudar ,jugue este juego es muy bueno¡¡¡¡¡ pero lastima que esta en ingles . alguien sabe alguna pagina donde lo traduscan a español????' o alguna aplicacion para pc que me tradusca desde la pantalla de mi pc. desde ya muchas gracias ¡¡¡¡ saludos desde argentina. esperando la actualizacion......

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
hola buenas noches , alguien que me pueda ayudar ,jugue este juego es muy bueno¡¡¡¡¡ pero lastima que esta en ingles . alguien sabe alguna pagina donde lo traduscan a español????' o alguna aplicacion para pc que me tradusca desde la pantalla de mi pc. desde ya muchas gracias ¡¡¡¡ saludos desde argentina. esperando la actualizacion......
Translation
hello good night, someone who can help me, play this game is very good, but pity that it is in English. Does anyone know a page where they translate it into Spanish????' or some application for pc that translates me from the screen of my pc. Thank you very much in advance, greetings from Argentina. waiting for the update..

• Hey there
Reactions: Pasodelostoros2019

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Stop talking here and get rendering o_O
I did change the textures to make it more transparent
LOL... I've actually been looking for more assets. At the moment, I've been searching for the shoes Sophia wears in the Subway, but like the purse, they're VERY hard to find! Searched three websites now using every sort of wording I could think of to describe them. Guess I'll have to go with a substitute. Not important, but it bugs me.

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
LOL... I've actually been looking for more assets. At the moment, I've been searching for the shoes Sophia wears in the Subway, but like the purse, they're VERY hard to find! Searched three websites now using every sort of wording I could think of to describe them. Guess I'll have to go with a substitute. Not important, but it bugs me.
I have done so myself but searching assets is a slow and painful process

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

I used the basic assets that were posted here, no changes, except hidding the Cummerbund from the Prom Tuxedo.

So basically, Giovanni, Executive Hair, Prom Tuxedo.

We should really get that 1st page updated with all the asset links.
Ok cheers
I will check out morello tomorrow as I have the asset

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

I used the basic assets that were posted here, no changes, except hidding the Cummerbund from the Prom Tuxedo.

So basically, Giovanni, Executive Hair, Prom Tuxedo.

We should really get that 1st page updated with all the asset links.
So I take it you used the following hair asset?

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Oh, I also can't find a black "beanie" (the black touque the one man wears on his head in the subway scene) anywhere. There didn't seem to be any at all available for male characters and only one for female that I know of.
Side note because I had to look up the word "touque" (although I knew what you meant from beanie): toque is Canadian slang, and even then, apparently not recognized by the Canadian dictionary with the added "u". I only mention it because it sounds like you are actively searching for the item and that particular word choice is probably low on the likelihood of getting you your match.

Don't recall what the item looked like in the game, but this is the first one I find on a quick search.

Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Side note because I had to look up the word "touque" (although I knew what you meant from beanie): toque is Canadian slang, and even then, apparently not recognized by the Canadian dictionary with the added "u". I only mention it because it sounds like you are actively searching for the item and that particular word choice is probably low on the likelihood of getting you your match.

Don't recall what the item looked like in the game, but this is the first one I find on a quick search.
Yeah, I tried different spellings and words. All three spellings are used, "touque", "toque" and "tuque", though "toque" would appear to be the correct spelling, it's not a word I use a lot. I actually found a CBC News article on the three spellings up here.

Anyhow, nice find, I think you found the one I needed. Here's an in game screenshot...

screenshot0984.jpg

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes