Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Messing around with the subway station scene. I searched every Daz3D website I know of and I couldn't find the purse/handbag she uses. I imagine it is probably part of a set or bundle, but i couldn't find it. I also don't have the same shoes she has in game, but that's not important, I just used the nurse outfit shoes for now. I did get her clothes right, her top and pants are part of the same set and I got her bra etc. It was difficult figuring out how the original lighting was done in the Subway. The default lights are a royal pain to work with. I finally figured that you need to use "Matte Fog" (last option in the Environment render settings) which uses the subways lights, but will darken things off in the distance.

1645069356436.jpeg

Here's a screenshot from the game of the purse and shoes...
screenshot0957.jpg

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Oh, I also can't find a black "beanie" (the black touque the one man wears on his head in the subway scene) anywhere. There didn't seem to be any at all available for male characters and only one for female that I know of.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Messing around with the subway station scene. I searched every Daz3D website I know of and I couldn't find the purse/handbag she uses. I imagine it is probably part of a set or bundle, but i couldn't find it. I also don't have the same shoes she has in game, but that's not important, I just used the nurse outfit shoes for now. I did get her clothes right, her top and pants are part of the same set and I got her bra etc. It was difficult figuring out how the original lighting was done in the Subway. The default lights are a royal pain to work with. I finally figured that you need to use "Matte Fog" (last option in the Environment render settings) which uses the subways lights, but will darken things off in the distance.

View attachment 1658230

Here's a screenshot from the game of the purse and shoes...
View attachment 1658232
If you can emulate the subway scene with a nice Sophia gangbang sequence that would be great.

Reactions: GodfatherII

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I found the purse Sophia uses in the subway! I took a break and was playing another visual novel (Bad Memories) and in one scene a female is wearing it as a backpack! So I quit the game and went searching for "backpack" and sure enough, found it. It has a dual use as a backpack and a purse...

I also found another bundle for the Genesis 8 female, but I am sure it has the knife and beanie that the guy in the subway uses, probably just refit to work on the male character. I'll test it out tomorrow probably.

Just need to find the shoes Sophia had on, not that they are important, but I like to be complete. I think I may know which male characters were used, not sure, but I have one that looks similar. Don't know about his clothes etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: xxxorro and globsis

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I spent some time adding proper lights to the candles, lamps and ceiling light. The result doesn't look too bad, and it still rendered fairly quickly. Here's a render and I'll attach a zip with my scene for anyone interested.

View attachment 1657601 View attachment 1657638
the chair has legs too low compared to normal, it seems to be sitting with his ass on the ground

Reactions: Old Dog
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes