Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Hey bro, yesterday I saw someone asking about Dylan's assets for free and you shared it. and i thank you, but can you share sophia and patrica's assets? at this link ? thank you.. btw im just learning :giggle:
Page 1 lists all of these assets as well as clothes and environment assets. Enough to get you started anyhow.

Reactions: Michael Corleone

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Some of the links no longer.
The Sophia Character link EJ Adora Genesis 3 does work
Ah, okay. If I find something missing, I'll usually search for the old file name on Render State. Basically I have the following link bookmarked and I go there and start searching.

Reactions: Kobudo27

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Not the only one. :( Just everyone is holding their breath and afraid to scare. :censored: Suddenly it will disappear again. :rolleyes:
Don't disappear like that anymore.
I am here for good but I am also doing work on the Hillside and no more money Fa section
Thanks, its good to be back as it has almost been a year since Old Dog went on erm holiday

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Note that this is in a Poser format, so once you install it, you will need to look in the following folder under in My Library under your Content Library tab: Poser Formats -> Props -> TruStyles -> Rooms -> Classical Office
Have you noticed how big the chair looks that Sophia is sitting in?

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes