Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Finally got the Bathroom set complete, well, except for the lights inside the shower area and above the mirror, those are just rectangular primitives that emit light, otherwise I got all the bathroom assets assembled. I don't think I'm missing anything except no extra object like soap and towels which vary from scene to scene...

The following is a list of what I used...

Bathroom Assets
~~~~~~~~~~~
Main bathroom Asset
- i13 Versatile Bath with Poses

Mirror, Sink (with hair dryer and Ceramic Giraffe), Stones on floor, Towels on side of tub.
Note: The front wooden sink texture was changed to the marble texture from Wall5 of the Versatile Bath assets.
- i13 Bathroom Abadine

Toilet (X Scale = 110%), Yellow painting (above toilet), Dark green towel on front of sink, "Peace Joy Calm" paintings, large white towel on wall, shower head and handle x 2.
- i13 Ornate Bathroom

And two renders...

AWAM Bathroom 1.jpg AWAM Bathroom 2.jpg

Last edited:

Landon123

Oct 9, 2017

Direct link:

Looking for new possible scenarios in the story using other secondary characters. Are there any specific scenes in AWAM so far that you thought could have gone a bit further?
Any scenario with the Mailman He deserves more attention.

Sam peeping from his telescope in his room at Sophia changing in her room is also deserving of more fleshing out.

great job on your renders. They look as close to the game as I have seen before.

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
Finished my bathroom setup, added some wetness, tan lines etc to Sophia etc. I'm not sure which genitals and pubic hair assets the original game uses, nothing looks good so I stick to this for now. Anyone know?
View attachment 1655948
The fact that 4 years in and we STILL don't know how the genitals of the protagonist look like say a lot... :ROFLMAO:

Please, tell me you are making more of these! It would be great! :love:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Finally got the Bathroom set complete, well, except for the lights inside the shower area and above the mirror, those are just rectangular primitives that emit light, otherwise I got all the bathroom assets assembled. I don't think I'm missing anything except no extra object like soap and towels which vary from scene to scene...

Bathroom Assets
~~~~~~~~~~~
Main bathroom Asset

Mirror, Sink (with hair dryer and Ceramic Giraffe), Stones on floor, Towels on side of tub.
Note: The front wooden sink texture was changed to the marble texture from Wall5 of the Versatile Bath assets.
- i13 Bathroom Abadine

Toilet (X Scale = 110%), Yellow painting (above toilet), Dark green tower on front of sink, "Peace Joy Calm" paintings, large white towel on wall, shower head and handle x 2.
- i13 Ornate Bathroom

And two renders...

View attachment 1655747 View attachment 1655749
There is a bathroom piece that I am missing but I cannot remember what it is but great work

Reactions: Night Hacker

eastdot.

Jan 3, 2022

Bathroom Assets
~~~~~~~~~~~
Main bathroom Asset

- i13 Bathroom Abadine

Toilet (X Scale = 110%), Yellow painting (above toilet), Dark green tower on front of sink, "Peace Joy Calm" paintings, large white towel on wall, shower head and handle x 2.
- i13 Ornate Bathroom

And two renders...

View attachment 1655747 View attachment 1655749
I need it! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Kobudo27
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes