Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I have just checked your duff file and I do have all the assets(joy)
Thanks for the download
Awesome! I look forward to your renders. :)

I just noticed that the bottom of the sink is slightly clipping the shower border at the floor. Also, I don't have the same lights as the game. There's a long square one over the mirror and several strips were added inside the shower, basically just rectangular primitives added and made into emissive objects. BUT, in my defense, they weren't in the home when Sophia first moved in. ;)

I was actually surprised that I ended up having all of the assets before I started looking. I mainly remembered some of them from other games I played (Bad Bobby Saga for one of the bathrooms which had assets). The large sink I found by accident while exploring Render-State's environment files, which I will do when bored some days.

Reactions: Old Dog

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020

Direct link:

Looking for new possible scenarios in the story using other secondary characters. Are there any specific scenes in AWAM so far that you thought could have gone a bit further?
The changing room scene with Dylan, the Bikini show, The Art Class, Ellie Shower Scenes. Bar performance scene with Patricia.

Michael Corleone

Dec 25, 2020
I used the following package for both the tan lines, and water drops rolling down her body.... (not the shower drops, but streams from drops actually on her skin)...
Hey bro, yesterday I saw someone asking about Dylan's assets for free and you shared it. and i thank you, but can you share sophia and patrica's assets? at this link ? thank you.. btw im just learning :giggle:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I used the following package for both the tan lines, and water drops rolling down her body.... (not the shower drops, but streams from drops actually on her skin)...
I have that one but I am really looking for a good wet skin asset as the one I am trying does not look great

Reactions: Night Hacker
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes