Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
Wow bro amazing what if bennet touch sophia pussy or tongue fuck to her under the table while she talking to bartender
Thank you! :giggle:

Funny that you say that, I initially intended to do something on those lines haha

But the table used in the game has no space underneath :eek:

So either I made Mr. Bennett into a contortionist or I had to change my idea :ROFLMAO:

But I can try to make something like this work, maybe using another table... :devilish:

I will give it a try :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: raavan1

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
i can write text and continue story, if somebody render this scenes
p.s. Sophia can ask Neil to stay...and...continue
p.p.s. naughtynafz has everything i need to create these scenes, but as far as I understand, he won't do it. His renderers are the best for this
Don't worry I will make it. I am right now working on a non-awam related comics. It's nearly finished. After that will make some renders. Sophia-Neil bathroom scenes are also one of my favourite event of AWAM, and felt disheartened as Sophia slaps Neil without giving players some choice to choose.

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
Don't worry I will make it. I am right now working on a non-awam related comics. It's nearly finished. After that will make some renders. Sophia-Neil bathroom scenes are also one of my favourite event of AWAM, and felt disheartened as Sophia slaps Neil without giving players some choice to choose.
It's going to be just great!

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Please tell me when you finish working on the comic, can I view it?
It is very interesting, because your work is always of high quality.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes