Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Nettuno8090

Dec 27, 2019
View attachment 1670865
We can work this out together.
View attachment 1670866
As Sophia's legal representation, any further discussion will be with me.
View attachment 1670867
I...see...Sophia you really stepped up. OK...you win. I'll sign the divorce papers.

Lines have now been drawn. On which side will this family fall when the dust clears? Thank you for your kind attention. I will work on an interlude meant as a tie-in between chapters. Until then, let the artists here continue to find enjoyment in the fine work they share here with us.
Jack.
but relax demons don't exist make a real story

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I did not accept any of the offers but it was nice to get some recognition.
However, the offers wouldn't come if you guys wouldn't respond positively to my artwork.
It must be something in the water as I was asked and you are the 2nd person that I heard got asked to work on a game.

Reactions: stargts

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Got invited to do some rendering work for games due to what I post here so I would like to thank you all for your reactions to my work. :D
I got the same invite a few days back. I can't do it though due to my hardware limitations, sadly. :(

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
I thought one render was too little after all the work I've put into lighting the scene... so here you go! :giggle:

Admittedly, I might have gone a little too far into Hard NTR with this one, so I put a blindfold on Liam... This way it is up to you to decide if he knows its Lady Sophia or not... ;)

Anyway, back to normal stuff now... :D

Characters: Lady Sophia, 2 handsome orcs and Liam.

"Breaking the Lady"

ImprisonedPart2.png

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
It must be something in the water as I was asked and you are the 2nd person that I heard got asked to work on a game.
Make that three (me included), I am beginning to wonder if it isn't a scam. Offer you money to get you started, get your bank info... :cautious:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I thought one render was too little after all the work I've put into lighting the scene... so here you go! :giggle:

Admittedly, I might have gone a little too far into Hard NTR with this one, so I put a blindfold on Liam... This way it is up to you to decide if he knows its Lady Sophia or not... ;)

Anyway, back to normal stuff now... :D

Characters: Lady Sophia, 2 handsome orcs and Liam.

"Breaking the Lady"

View attachment 1672911
Nice lighting

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes