Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
but relax demons don't exist make a real story
When I consider in the world of fiction that which is real I often turn to the bard:
"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury...signifying nothing." -William Shakespeare, Macbeth

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
View attachment 1670865
We can work this out together.
View attachment 1670866
As Sophia's legal representation, any further discussion will be with me.
View attachment 1670867
I...see...Sophia you really stepped up. OK...you win. I'll sign the divorce papers.

Lines have now been drawn. On which side will this family fall when the dust clears? Thank you for your kind attention. I will work on an interlude meant as a tie-in between chapters. Until then, let the artists here continue to find enjoyment in the fine work they share here with us.
Jack.
I almost feel sorry for Liam and hope that Liam/Sophia have some sort of redemption as he seems to be getting a hard time in the official game as well.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
When I consider in the world of fiction that which is real I often turn to the bard:
"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury...signifying nothing." -William Shakespeare, Macbeth
I should really do a series form Liam's side to show what a nice guy he is and show the dark side of Sophia

Reactions: Jack Adams

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
I almost feel sorry for Liam and hope that Liam/Sophia have some sort of redemption as he seems to be getting a hard time in the official game as well.
Thank you for the comment. I do not pretend to be as masterful in storyboarding as L&P. However, it is my endeavor to create characters that are not explicitly black and white. Liam is one such example who in both my parody and in the 'real' game made a dreadful mistake which has lead him to consequences. In both cases, I believe that Liam will not have the Sophia he once knew even if the best of remaining circumstances play out for him.

Reactions: Night Hacker

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Thank you for the comment. I do not pretend to be as masterful in storyboarding as L&P. However, it is my endeavor to create characters that are not explicitly black and white. Liam is one such example who in both my parody and in the 'real' game made a dreadful mistake which has lead him to consequences. In both cases, I believe that Liam will not have the Sophia he once knew even if the best of remaining circumstances play out for him.
I like the sound of a new Sophia different from the old and something that I hope could also happen in the game s well.
I guess it all could depend on how much Sophia will change

Reactions: Jack Adams

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
I like the sound of a new Sophia different from the old and something that I hope could also happen in the game s well.
I guess it all could depend on how much Sophia will change
Change, although interesting, often results in disaster if the thing we dislodge is foundational to either character or societal norms that have endured being tested over time. I also want to see Sophia change to be entertained by what will develop out of that change. However, it is easy for us as remote parties that will suffer little affect from any change Sophia enjoys or endures to find pleasure in her change.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
I have taken the promised time to invest in the interlude. Although it is not finished it is also longer than what I usually put in a scene. I will present part of the interlude now and present the rest when it is complete.
A39001 Allison, I haven't been in this wing. Have you been asked to come here before.jpg
Allison, I haven't been in this wing. Have you been asked to come here before?
A39002 No. It either means were promoted, or about to be punished.jpg
No. It either means were promoted, or about to be punished.
A39003 Be professional, succinct and put on your best smiley face.jpg
Be professional, succinct and put on your best smiley face.
A39004.jpg
A39005.jpg
A39006.jpg

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A39013 Master Turner, the petitioner Laim Parker and his assistant Allison.jpg
Master Turner, the petitioner Liam Parker and his assistant Allison.
A39014 Liam. Allison. Step foward into the light.jpg
Liam. Allison. Step forward into the light.
A39015 Remain silent as you approach the Jade Throne.jpg
Remain silent as you approach the Jade Throne.
A39016 Liam, I've become aware that Sophia came to visit you recently armed with legal action.jpg
Liam, I've become aware that Sophia came to visit you recently armed with legal action.
A39017 and you signed immediately; closing the door to any future influence you might have on ...jpg
and you signed immediately; closing the door to any future influence you might have on her.
A39018 Can you tell me anything that would redeem your actions. Speak.jpg
Can you tell me anything that would redeem your actions. Speak.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A39019 I planted your tracer on Sophia as you asked. That is after she cuffed me with unusual ...jpg
I planted your tracer on Sophia as you asked. That is after she cuffed me with unusual strength.
A39020 Yes, Laim YES! With this action you are more than redeemed...you have won favor.jpg
Yes, Liam YES! With this action you are more than redeemed...you have won favor.
A39021 Is there anything else you would like to tell me about the exchange.jpg
Is there anything else you would like to tell me about the exchange?
A39022 Sophia is now working with an abyssian whome she brought with her to my office.jpg
Sophia is now working with an abyssian whom she brought with her to my office.
A39023.jpg
A39024.jpg
I will continue to work on this scene and present it to you when it is done.
Thank you, Jack.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I should really do a series form Liam's side to show what a nice guy he is and show the dark side of Sophia
Yeah, aside from the fact that he is selfish sexually, he doesn't seem too bad; though she did catch him in the clothing store with that girl. :unsure:

It's part of why I did that render of the two in the park being romantic. Could do some where she finally gets off and leaves him with the blue balls he deserves. He does leave her unsatisfied in every sex scene with her. And if you don't satisfy your spouse, someone else will.

TSGOE

Dec 15, 2021
pls can some explain why i get by some renders this messages?:
Oops! We ran into some problems.
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes