Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

TSGOE

Dec 15, 2021
Hello! I was hoping for some scene with Larry on this update... so here is to my wish! :giggle:

I realized I should learn how to use post denoiser... the lights on this one killed me and my render times...:cautious:
Hope you can excuse the "grains"... :oops:

Will try to learn how to use so it does not happen next time!

UPDATE: I did not know that using the post denoiser was this easy haha... :giggle:
So I fixed the images and updated the post!
Hope you like it! :love:

Characters: Sophia and Larry (Morello's Brother)

"Reality imitates Imagination"

View attachment 1633172

No GUI:
View attachment 1633174
nice her wedding ring on the table :) then she does not commit adultery in her mind.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
As I mentioned previously, there is a scene (scene 43) that is quite complex and needed consideration (mostly trial an error) to get render times from four hours apiece to just over an hour when using my anemic rig. While I was working on this segment I noticed requests for Sophia-centered renders with story. Well, I am pleased that I decided to continue to do just that.
These three scenes (41, 42 and 43) I call, "A New Direction."
A41001 My lord, Sophia found J.Blue with his life extinguished by local constabulary.jpg
My lord, Sophia found J. Blue with his life extinguished by local constabulary.
A41002 She secured the package containing a key, an antique broach, an obligatory cash payment.jpg
She secured the package containing a key, an antique brooch, an obligatory cash payment
A41003 and an address for a remote coastal structure abandoned for decades.jpg
and an address for a remote coastal structure abandoned for decades.
A41004 Dynamia, shadow Sophia. Only intervene if it is clear that she can't handle the situation.jpg
Dynamia, shadow Sophia. Only intervene if it is clear that she can't handle the situation.
A41005 Yes, my lord..jpg
Yes, my lord.
A41006 I'll look in on Sophia's children, and it is time for Sam to investigate The House.jpg
I'll look in on Sophia's children, and it is time for Sam to investigate The House.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A42001 So this is it, 1 Grimm Hollow Road. This gate is overgrown, as is the path.jpg
So this is it, 1 Grimm Hollow Road. This gate is overgrown, as is the path.
A42002 It feels good to get that helmet off. Now, what do we have here.jpg
It feels good to get that helmet off. Now, what do we have here?
A42003 This gate is nearly welded shut with rust. I don't think anyone uses the front entrance.jpg
This gate is nearly welded shut with rust. I don't think anyone uses the front entrance.
A42004 But someone must live here, the shrubbery ahead is manicured. I....jpg
But someone must live here, the shrubbery ahead is manicured. I...
A42005 Aaaaah!...Oh...Oh God, it's not real.jpg
Aaaaah!...Oh...Oh God, it's not real. A42006 Sophia, get a grip! It's just a damn gargoyle.jpg
Sophia, get a grip! It's just a damn gargoyle.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes