Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
(y) (y) (y) :giggle:
Mil gracias!!
Many thanks!!
To All the Artist it's really a privilege and definitely keep continue with your unique Rendering . It's back now we can enjoy. The gratitude and the time and effort . De Nuevo Gracias (y)

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Quick story.
Sophia met Aiden in a back alley, inserting her dominance she thought she could make him do whatever she wanted. Sophia bench 001.jpg Giving him a little peep at her forbidden fruit, not allowing him to get close enough to touch her sweet spot.
Sophia bench 002.jpg Sophia bench 003.jpg However it would seem Aiden turned the tide on this one and took what he wanted, Sophia not understanding why she didn't stop him, she had to admit the way he went at her like an animal was making her horny. But she couldn't let him get the better of her. Sophia bench 005.jpg Sophia bench 006.jpg Sophia bench 006b.jpg In the end, Sophia lost this battle, but she didn't care, seeing that monster cock of his she had to admit she kinda wanted to know what it would feel like inside of her.
Sophia bench 007.jpg
The end.
Currently doing another quick story, same poses just with an additional character and different location.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Now for the Dylan fans (You must know what i am about to do.) Think there was a request to do some Dylan so here he is.
Title: Where's my Mom?

Dylan: "hmm i wonder where Mom went too, she said she was just going for a swim then she would cook dinner. That was 20 minutes ago."
Where is Mom 001.jpg Dylan: "I'm so hungry....Damn it Mom where did you get too? Maybe i should check her bedroom again." Where is Mom 002.jpg Where is Mom 003.jpg Aiden: "God damn Mrs. Parker your pussy tastes so sweet I bet...."
Sophia whispering: "Just shut up, i didn't say you could talk....ooooh God it feels sooo."
Aiden: "Say it Mrs. Parker, you love me eating you out!"
Sophia: "N..No....Noooo, I just need release, it has been so long since, No just shut up."

Where is Mom 004.jpg Sophia feeling another orgasm coming: "FUUUUUCK ME that feels soo good!"
Aiden: "I knew you fucking loved it you little slut...Just wait till you feel my cock deep inside you."
Sophia: "No, i will never let that happen."
Aiden: "Oh yes you will."
Where is Mom 005.jpg

Jar775

Jan 5, 2018
Now for the Dylan fans (You must know what i am about to do.) Think there was a request to do some Dylan so here he is.

Dylan: "hmm i wonder where Mom went too, she said she was just going for a swim then she would cook dinner. That was 20 minutes ago."
View attachment 1687885 Dylan: "I'm so hungry....Damn it Mom where did you get too? Maybe i should check her bedroom again." View attachment 1687886 View attachment 1687887 Aiden: "God damn Mrs. Parker your pussy tastes so sweet I bet...."
Sophia whispering: "Just shut up, i didn't say you could talk....ooooh God it feels sooo."
Sophia: "N..No....Noooo, I just need release, it has been so long since, No just shut up."

View attachment 1687888 Sophia feeling another orgasm coming: "FUUUUUCK ME that feels soo good!"
Aiden: "I knew you fucking loved it you little slut...Just wait till you feel my cock deep inside you."
View attachment 1687889
This ... must ...continue ...:love:

dask ko

Dec 22, 2021

View attachment 1687885 Dylan: "I'm so hungry....Damn it Mom where did you get too? Maybe i should check her bedroom again." View attachment 1687886 View attachment 1687887 Aiden: "God damn Mrs. Parker your pussy tastes so sweet I bet...."

View attachment 1687888 Sophia feeling another orgasm coming: "FUUUUUCK ME that feels soo good!"
View attachment 1687889
Nice renders bro. You can continue the story. This is what we needed. After say 200-300 renders/images, you can make a mini game including these dialogues in RenPy. You can actually use the Lust and Passion's updated story plan for writing dialogues.
https://f95zone.to/posts/5196619/
Thanks for taking my suggestion into consideration.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes