Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Anna2021

May 9, 2021
Hello!

I thought Andre could use a little bit of fun after all the shenanigans between Sophia and Aiden...

And I've wanting to do a piece for those who like feet! Hope you enjoy it! :giggle:

Characters: Sophia and Andre

"Footnotes"

View attachment 1682973

No GUI:
View attachment 1682974
Andre::LOL:That's an offer I can't refuse, teacher. It's easy for me to take off that damn hat or even burn it down rightnow to have more fun with my fucking hot teacher... :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Kthulu_SFM

dask ko

Dec 22, 2021
Hi Old Dog, WhiteWolf619 and other art work creators,

I have loved your work for the past 2 years. I check this fan art page on and off in a year. I like your single fan art releases but it would be better connected, if it is like a mini game with story. Basically like Pixil did in his version of Fan game and The Morning After.
Did you guys have ideas of extending some original scenes of a wife and mother in your way with additional story?

If it is already out there and I missed it, apologies for that, could you please share the link of that?

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018

I have loved your work for the past 2 years. I check this fan art page on and off in a year. I like your single fan art releases but it would be better connected, if it is like a mini game with story. Basically like Pixil did in his version of Fan game and The Morning After.
Did you guys have ideas of extending some original scenes of a wife and mother in your way with additional story?

If it is already out there and I missed it, apologies for that, could you please share the link of that?
At this stage i don't have any ideas to continue. I will see what happens, but the problem is a lot of my older stuff i no longer have.

Reactions: dask ko

dask ko

Dec 22, 2021
At this stage i don't have any ideas to continue. I will see what happens, but the problem is a lot of my older stuff i no longer have.
Thanks for replying. If you no ideas, it is fine. You can just start from now like a mini game.
Your artwork is very impressive but if it is extended to game/mini game. I think you will get more reach and cool projects.
I suggest a minigame extending Dylan, Sam & Sophia's Bikini story or Sam & Sophia's Bath Tub story or any other characters which you like.

Reactions: Kobudo27

bahiano65

Aug 30, 2019
Hi, I can't see the attachments anymore, a page comes out the connection is not private. can someone tell me why it happens? I thank you in advance

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
attachments.f95zone.to end of life security certificate(03.03.2022)...don't worry, you can use another browser can ignoring this error. watch about ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID how ignor this error in your browser

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Thanks for replying. If you no ideas, it is fine. You can just start from now like a mini game.
Your artwork is very impressive but if it is extended to game/mini game. I think you will get more reach and cool projects.
I suggest a minigame extending Dylan, Sam & Sophia's Bikini story or Sam & Sophia's Bath Tub story or any other characters which you like.
The only story I would have with Dylan in it is him being cucked lol. If you have seen any of my work with him in it you will understand.

Arr0gant

Feb 27, 2022

Are there any more fan fiction games on AWAM like this here?

Jan 29, 2018
Bonjour à tous.
J'ai un petit problème, deux en faite. A la suite de bug répétés j'ai reformaté mon ordinateur hier, installé de nombreux logiciel (Java, Adobe, etc.) Mais, comme vous pouvez le voir, DAZ ne fonctionne plus et sur ce site, je n'est plus d'image qui apparaisse ou alors avec un message de sécurité (que je n'avais pas avant).
Pour DAZ, quel est le problème et pour l'affichage des images est-ce juste un mauvais réglage ?
Merci d'avance à tous ceux qui voudront bien m'aider.
PS : Je poste ça ici parce que je ne sais pas s'il y à un file spécialement pour ça...

Hello to all.
I have a small problem, two in fact. Following repeated bugs I reformatted my computer yesterday, installed many software (Java, Adobe, etc..) But, as you can see, DAZ does not work anymore and on this site, I have no image that appears or with a security message (that I did not have before).
For DAZ, what is the problem and for the display of the images is it just a bad setting?
Thank you in advance to all those who will help me.
PS: I post this here because I don't know if there is a thread especially for this...

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Bonjour à tous.
J'ai un petit problème, deux en faite. A la suite de bug répétés j'ai reformaté mon ordinateur hier, installé de nombreux logiciel (Java, Adobe, etc.) Mais, comme vous pouvez le voir, DAZ ne fonctionne plus et sur ce site, je n'est plus d'image qui apparaisse ou alors avec un message de sécurité (que je n'avais pas avant).
Pour DAZ, quel est le problème et pour l'affichage des images est-ce juste un mauvais réglage ?
Merci d'avance à tous ceux qui voudront bien m'aider.
PS : Je poste ça ici parce que je ne sais pas s'il y à un file spécialement pour ça...

Hello to all.
I have a small problem, two in fact. Following repeated bugs I reformatted my computer yesterday, installed many software (Java, Adobe, etc..) But, as you can see, DAZ does not work anymore and on this site, I have no image that appears or with a security message (that I did not have before).
For DAZ, what is the problem and for the display of the images is it just a bad setting?
Thank you in advance to all those who will help me.
PS: I post this here because I don't know if there is a thread especially for this...
I think the image issue is happening to everyone possibly, i am having the issue i know and a couple of other people, as for Daz sorry mate i can't be any help, unless someone knows the issue you are having the other thing i can think of is delete all daz files and try reinstalling it, and if that doesn't work you might have to open a ticket with daz and they might be able to help you.

Je pense que le problème d'image arrive à tout le monde, j'ai le même problème que moi et quelques autres personnes, quant à Daz, désolé mon pote, je ne peux pas vous aider, à moins que quelqu'un connaisse le problème que vous avez, l'autre chose à laquelle je pense est de supprimer tous les fichiers de Daz et d'essayer de le réinstaller, et si cela ne fonctionne pas, vous devrez peut-être ouvrir un ticket avec Daz et ils pourront peut-être vous aider.

Jan 29, 2018
Merci WhiteWolf619 pour cette réponse rapide.
Pour les images du site ça me soulage un peu et pour DAZ c'est une solution que j'ai envisagé (et qui me plaît moyennement) mais je crois que je vais être obligé d'en passer par là...

Thank you WhiteWolf619 for this quick answer.
For the images of the site it relieves me a little and for DAZ it is a solution that I considered (and which I like moderately) but I believe that I will be obliged to pass by there...

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes