Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Devil3D

Aug 10, 2021
No if you look at the error it says textures first not runtime/textures, which means its not searching in the folder. As I said the dev has been made aware of the issue and is trying to fix the problem.
But the workaround is

Press OK on that window, then Daz will try to load the character and it will give the option to locate the file.

the fiile is in Runtime\Textures\SASE\Elicia

a8dfa85e23510b2c55e944ad8369058f.png

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
But the workaround is

Press OK on that window, then Daz will try to load the character and it will give the option to locate the file.

the fiile is in Runtime\Textures\SASE\Elicia

View attachment 1680347
I have already done my own work arounds to stop the error message, but what i am saying is it happens to a lot of his characters and it shouldn't be doing that, because even when you click on locate it still comes up the error message after you locate the file as it is a bug in the latest update, Sabby is currently working on a solution to fix the problem. It still loads everything in and you can save the character and then load them up and it seems to not have the error message appear but every time you try and load the character from the character menu you will get the message either till Sabby or Daz can fix the issue and its not just his characters either, there have been reports of other character models having the same issue.
This appears even after i have located the missing file
Error.message.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Farhadm997

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I have already done my own work arounds to stop the error message, but what i am saying is it happens to a lot of his characters and it shouldn't be doing that, because even when you click on locate it still comes up the error message after you locate the file as it is a bug in the latest update, Sabby is currently working on a solution to fix the problem. It still loads everything in and you can save the character and then load them up and it seems to not have the error message appear but every time you try and load the character from the character menu you will get the message either till Sabby or Daz can fix the issue and its not just his characters either, there have been reports of other character models having the same issue.
This appears even after i have located the missing file
View attachment 1680364
Yeah, and I wouldn't want to locate the texture, get it to work with a buggy program, save your work, then when the bug is fixed, you have to go back and relocate it again I would imagine.

I doubt they will be very long fixing this.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Yeah, and I wouldn't want to locate the texture, get it to work with a buggy program, save your work, then when the bug is fixed, you have to go back and relocate it again I would imagine.

I doubt they will be very long fixing this.
Well like i said i have a temp work around that has fixed the issue for me till daz or Sabby and other devs can fix the issue. So see what happens, apparently the beta got a update to fix some issues.

Reactions: Night Hacker

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I'm using 4.20 and all my scenes are working just fine. What problems did you encounter? Perhaps it's just a coincidence and your problem is something else?
The main problem is the ghost light in your scenes... In before it doesn't matter the surface opacity of your lights... So you could make the the surface opacity .001 and give it emission of your choice... But now as low the scene opacity goes the light also decrease with that.... So you have to give emission a very higher amount for the .001 surface opacity. It may be not as hassle for new scenes I make... But fixing all older scenes with new emission is too much

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Hey, guys. What GPU of these two would be best to pair work this system if getting in to making renders (Daz or otherwise):

GTX 1070 8GB
RTX 2060 6GB

Base system (old, I know):

i7-2600
16GB DDR3

I'm aware that the 2060 would outperform the 1070 slightly in gaming but I'm really wondering if the two extra GB in RAM would benefit the 1070 in the specific task of rendering.

Thanks for any insight.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hey, guys. What GPU of these two would be best to pair work this system if getting in to making renders (Daz or otherwise):

GTX 1070 8GB
RTX 2060 6GB

i7-2600
16GB DDR3

I'm aware that the 2060 would outperform the 1070 slightly in gaming but I'm really wondering if the two extra GB in RAM would benefit the 1070 in the specific task of rendering.

Thanks for any insight.
I have limited knowledge on gpu but here are my thoughts
I have a 3070TI with 8Gb of ram and I struggle with certain scenes but it also depends on other aspects of the GPU like the number of cores.
I used to use a 1070 myself before I upgraded and the difference is amazing

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
I have limited knowledge on gpu but here are my thoughts
I have a 3070TI with 8Gb of ram and I struggle with certain scenes but it also depends on other aspects of the GPU like the number of cores.
I used to use a 1070 myself before I upgraded and the difference is amazing
Interesting and thanks for the reply. So it seems that 8GB is kind of pushing it with regard to scene complexity. While those are the two options I have at the moment, I may use the 1070 and then try to get a modern card with more RAM as soon as possible.

I fix GPUs and have these from that. I bought them very cheap and want to keep one and sell the other. The 2060 is technically better but not by much and I feel like RAM is a major factor with rendering so I may want that over pure graphical prowess (of which, again, the 2060 isn't a beast anyway).

Thanks again. I'll still listen to amy advice anyone here has but I'm leaning toward the 8GB 1070.

Reactions: Old Dog

Ryoxxx

Oct 5, 2017

GTX 1070 8GB
RTX 2060 6GB

i7-2600
16GB DDR3

Thanks for any insight.
RTX2060
the two GB extra are worth little compared to recent architecture of GPU and GDDR6

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
Hey!

I promised a story with Sophia and Aiden! Here you go! :giggle:

Even though I like to play my Sophia in a more submissive way (love them strong ladies getting broken :devilish:), putting her under a more dominant light felt really nice! I think it fits more with the character as intended by L&P... :giggle:

It was really fun to do and I hope you like it as I did! :love:

Characters: Sophia and Aiden

"Retribution day"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Hey!

Even though I like to play my Sophia in a more submissive way (love them strong ladies getting broken :devilish:), putting her under a more dominant light felt really nice! I think it fits more with the character as intended by L&P... :giggle:

"Retribution day"

Very nice!!!!!

MYCIUS

May 13, 2020
Hey!

"Retribution day"

Perfect !!!
Please more like this ! :love:
And... it would be nice that Aiden is master and Sophia slave/humiliated/BLACKMAILED :love:

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Hey!

"Retribution day"

Amazing :love::devilish:

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes