Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

raavan1

Apr 26, 2020
Hey!

I promised a story with Sophia and Aiden! Here you go! :giggle:

Even though I like to play my Sophia in a more submissive way (love them strong ladies getting broken :devilish:), putting her under a more dominant light felt really nice! I think it fits more with the character as intended by L&P... :giggle:

It was really fun to do and I hope you like it as I did! :love:

Characters: Sophia and Aiden

"Retribution day"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No words..:love:

• Love
Reactions: Kthulu_SFM

GodfatherII

Oct 27, 2018
Hey!

Even though I like to play my Sophia in a more submissive way (love them strong ladies getting broken :devilish:), putting her under a more dominant light felt really nice! I think it fits more with the character as intended by L&P... :giggle:

"Retribution day"

wow that was a great short story awesome job

• Love
Feb 11, 2022
Hey!

"Retribution day"

I salute your well spent effort sir ! It's quite hard to satisfy all of those addicted fans here. I salute you with my whole existence.. :eek:(y)

• Love

Anna2021

May 9, 2021
Hey!

"Retribution day"

:cool: Really, No one thinks this is "Retribution day" !! This is the REWARD DAY !!!!:sneaky:
Very nice render series, bro!! can't wait to see more your renders!! (y)(y)(y):coffee:

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
Hey!

"Retribution day"

yeah i agree, should be with her being a sub and being broken and put in her proper place

TSGOE

Dec 15, 2021
Hey!

"Retribution day"

great story that's what we want see sophia in the lead :)

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
The main problem is the ghost light in your scenes... In before it doesn't matter the surface opacity of your lights... So you could make the the surface opacity .001 and give it emission of your choice... But now as low the scene opacity goes the light also decrease with that.... So you have to give emission a very higher amount for the .001 surface opacity. It may be not as hassle for new scenes I make... But fixing all older scenes with new emission is too much
Ah, okay, yeah, I read something about a new technique NVidia uses or something which has effected this. This explains why mine work as I haven't used ghost lights in my scenes much yet. Good to keep in mind if and when I do though.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Hey, guys. What GPU of these two would be best to pair work this system if getting in to making renders (Daz or otherwise):

GTX 1070 8GB
RTX 2060 6GB

Base system (old, I know):

i7-2600
16GB DDR3

I'm aware that the 2060 would outperform the 1070 slightly in gaming but I'm really wondering if the two extra GB in RAM would benefit the 1070 in the specific task of rendering.

Thanks for any insight.
When it comes to 3D Rendering, VRAM is more important I think. I mean, I can render a scene in 5 mins on my 1050TI, but the limiting factor for me is the limited VRAM which is only 4G for me, so that means I can only do two characters, maybe three if I did like I posted in here before and hide a lot of their bodies and objects that aren't seen, MAYBE I can fit it all into my 4G and then with DENOISING, I can render in around 5-10mins. So for me, I am looking to grab an RTX3060 12G (not the 3060TI model which has less VRAM) in order to fit more into a scene.

I look for VRAM first for foremost. You could also try BOTH cards out if you already have them and see which works best for you.

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

david449

Jan 3, 2019
Hey!

"Retribution day"

Great works, please do a blackmail version of Sophia getting blackmailed by Aiden. We like your works.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
When it comes to 3D Rendering, VRAM is more important I think. I mean, I can render a scene in 5 mins on my 1050TI, but the limiting factor for me is the limited VRAM which is only 4G for me, so that means I can only do two characters, maybe three if I did like I posted in here before and hide a lot of their bodies and objects that aren't seen, MAYBE I can fit it all into my 4G and then with DENOISING, I can render in around 5-10mins. So for me, I am looking to grab an RTX3060 12G (not the 3060TI model which has less VRAM) in order to fit more into a scene.

I look for VRAM first for foremost. You could also try BOTH cards out if you already have them and see which works best for you.
Awesome reply and tips! Thank you and I will do exactly that. Might as well just do a pure comparison just to be sure but I also assumed VRAM would be a major factor, even if the 6GB 2060 uses GDDR6 I suspected that the pure amount is what would matter more (given that neither is necessarily a powerhouse card). Not awful cards by any means but not so good that I should take the slightly faster 6GB card over the slightly slower 8GB card.

Yet, might as well throw them in the rig and see for myself. Should have done that to begin with, tbh lol.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Awesome reply and tips! Thank you and I will do exactly that. Might as well just do a pure comparison just to be sure but I also assumed VRAM would be a major factor, even if the 6GB 2060 uses GDDR6 I suspected that the pure amount is what would matter more (given that neither is necessarily a powerhouse card). Not awful cards by any means but not so good that I should take the slightly faster 6GB card over the slightly slower 8GB card.

Yet, might as well throw them in the rig and see for myself. Should have done that to begin with, tbh lol.
Great stuff. Let us know how that works for you. I'm curious myself. :)

Jun 8, 2020
Hey!

"Retribution day"

Great story and pics. Really awesome. And Sophia has still a submissive attitude, which arouses her a lot i think. In a next chapter i could imagine that she is not able to hold on to it and Aiden will dominate her. With pleasure she will admit. Also thinking could this roleplay be secretly a task?

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
Hey, guys. What GPU of these two would be best to pair work this system if getting in to making renders (Daz or otherwise):

GTX 1070 8GB
RTX 2060 6GB

Base system (old, I know):

i7-2600
16GB DDR3

I'm aware that the 2060 would outperform the 1070 slightly in gaming but I'm really wondering if the two extra GB in RAM would benefit the 1070 in the specific task of rendering.

Thanks for any insight.
Some time ago I used a 6 MB 1660Ti card and I had to spend a lot of time optimizing scenes to get a volume of no more than 6 MB. Now I have a 3060 with 12 MB, and I forgot what a lack of memory is! Therefore, I advise you to measure what memory is used when rendering most of your scenes, and draw a conclusion from this.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Some time ago I used a 6 MB 1660Ti card and I had to spend a lot of time optimizing scenes to get a volume of no more than 6 MB. Now I have a 3060 with 12 MB, and I forgot what a lack of memory is! Therefore, I advise you to measure what memory is used when rendering most of your scenes, and draw a conclusion from this.
You had 6GB before and 12GB now. Man, that would be really difficult with only 12MB! ;)

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes