Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
how to jump on this page? I like to see what is there... Thanx
Go to the bottom of this page. On the left side beneath the last post there will be some buttons labelled: <Prev, 1, ..., 846, 847, 848.
Click on the ellipsis (the three dots). This will open a mini window. Type in 470 and the thread will open to that page.

tom-poolman

Feb 7, 2018
Dylan: "ahhh yes take it!"
Sophia: "yes yes yes!"
View attachment 1691742

Dylan: "I knew you liked it you dirty slut"
Sophia: "ahhhhh"
Dylan: "Playing with my dick the entire fucking day!"
Dylan: "Now I'm fucking you in the ass!!"
Sophia: "ahhh ahhhh"
Sophia: "Fuck me harder Dylan!!! Oh god!!! Take meeeeee...."
View attachment 1691743

Dylan: "Yeah you want me to cum?"
Sophia: "Yes cum in my ass!"
Dylan: "Tell me you want my cum!!"
Sophia: "Yesss please Dylan cum in my tight little ass!!"
View attachment 1691744

Dylan: "ah fuck fuck fuck I'm cumming"
Sophia: "ahhhh yes do it for me baby!"
View attachment 1691745
Dylan: "mmmmm That felt amazing!"
Sophia: "Om my god I can't believe we just did this...."
Dylan: "Well it did.. you got fucked in the ass by me! And you fucking enjoyed it!"
Sophia: "Is the condom still ok?"
View attachment 1691754

Dylan: "Jup it's still ok"
Sophia: "wow you really came allot haha"
Dylan: "yeah but my balls still feel a bit blue"
Sophia: "Maybe you just need to calm down a bit"
Dylan: "How does your ass feel?"
Sophia: "haha well, feels like it was fucked by a horse"
View attachment 1691746

Dylan: "hahaha well thanks for the compliment"
Sophia: "think it would be best for the both of us to calm down a bit huh"
Dylan: "Well we could do that..."
Sophia: "but?"
Dylan: "I'm not so sure you came just now when I was pounding that tight little asshole of yours"
Sophia: "Oh Dylan please..."
View attachment 1691759

[Dylan takes of the condom and drops it on the floor]

Dylan: "Maybe I can assist you with "calming down""
Sophia: "Uhmm Dylan"
Dylan: "Come on just relax"
Sophia: "Oh my god Dylan your dick is still hard?"
Dylan: "...I'm uh.. I'm Young and I just fucked your ass... Just the thought of that makes me hard"
Sophia: "Dylan.. I don't think we should continue with this.. What more do you want!?"
View attachment 1691747

{Dylan pushed Sophia to the back of the bed]

Dylan: "What I want is to taste that wet pussy of yours!"
Sophia: "Honey no.."
Dylan: "Are you sure you don't want this?"
Sophia: "...."

View attachment 1691748

Sophia: "ahhhhhhhh fuck "
Dylan: "lelelelelelelelele"
Sophia: "mmmmmmm ohh go slow it's really sensative"
View attachment 1691749

Sophia: "ah ah ah yes ah ah ah ah Dylan"
Dylan: "mmmmmmm..... mmmmmm......"
Sophia: "I'm gonna come!!!!!"
View attachment 1691750
any new update? Please

Zoober89

Nov 25, 2021
trying to create a fan render with sofia in a business suit but getting all these poke throughs. Is there an easy fix? I tried adjusting the scale of the blazer but it looks unreal and not at all like the official render and still there is poke through around armpits

I am using blazer and skirt from business outfit asset and shirt from hot work outfit for accuracy 2.png

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
trying to create a fan render with sofia in a business suit but getting all these poke throughs. Is there an easy fix? I tried adjusting the scale of the blazer but it looks unreal and not at all like the official render and still there is poke through around armpits

I am using blazer and skirt from business outfit asset and shirt from hot work outfit for accuracy View attachment 1697515
Try this

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Recent announcements by L&P have made me more nervious than before. Until I can see it first hand, then I am not entirely convined that these animations (which I personally don't see the point of yet) are going to be so good that they justify the current delays to updates.

Bane71 is more optimistic than I - let's hope that he is correct and that we are just worrying unecessarily.....
Buddy, you totally misunderstand me, just like many people don't understand L&P on this forum.

I'm not optimistic at all. I am not at all happy about the development period of the game. Just like you, I think animations are inappropriate precisely because of such a long period of development of the game.

In my opinion, it is necessary to tell a story, while speeding up the creation of the game, and not dragging it out immensely.

Moreover, I don't mind telling him about it at all. But what is important to understand is that the decision is his in any case, this is his project!
And even more inappropriate is the dirt and insults that pour into the address of L & P every day.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
I began rendering at 5 am, and continuously did so until I just now finished the last render (9:30 pm) to complete scene 44. I took care of my other responsibilities while each render cooked. I did this just to see how much can be done in a day with a old weak system (having a GTX 1080 graphics card) if someone invests 16 1/2 hours. Believe me, I don't plan to push it this hard again (at least in the near future.) The answer is 9 renders, and here they are:
A44019 I don't believe it. More customers coming in. Girl, this day you might break even.jpg
I don't believe it. More customers coming in. Girl, this day you might break even.
A44020 Penale enters the boutique followed by Bruto. Caroline hopes they have girlfriends.jpg
Penale enters the boutique followed by Bruto. Caroline hopes they have girlfriends.
A44021 Good morning gentlemen. How can I help you. A special gift for your special lady.jpg
Good morning gentlemen. How can I help you? A special gift for your special lady?
A44022 Yo, I'm Penale, and I protect this hood now. You gotta pay your dues; 400 dollars a mon...jpg
Yo, I'm Penale, and I protect this hood now. You gotta pay your dues; 400 dollars a month, due now!
A44023 You can't ask this of me! I can't even make my bills now! This is extortion!.jpg
You can't ask this of me! I can't even make my bills now! This is extortion!
A44024 For you babe we can make other arrangements. How about an hour each month in your priva...jpg
For you babe we can make other arrangements. How about an hour each month in your private room?

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A44025 Fine! You can have the money! Just leave me alone!.jpg
Fine! You can have the money! Just leave me alone!
A44026 That right, bitch! Don't be messin' wid no Penale.jpg
That right, bitch! Don't be messin' wid no Penale.
A44027 I caved and gave them the 400. There is no way out! What am I going to do.jpg
I caved and gave them the 400. There is no way out! What am I going to do?

Looks like Caroline needs a new direction. What is she going to do, indeed? It may take a little while to get the next two scenes to you.
Thanks, Jack.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes