Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
He is working on a sequel. Unfortunately, I'm delaying his work, I just can't finish the next part.
But we will do it.
I missed this fanart story. Why is it impossible to save/load? And why this ugly transparency box at the bottom of the screen instead of in the prefs screen?

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
I missed this fanart story. Why is it impossible to save/load? And why this ugly transparency box at the bottom of the screen instead of in the prefs screen?
Good question. I don't like this strip either. The transparency of the window was not planned. If there is time, I will try to transfer transparency to the main settings.

Loading and saving have been specially removed so as not to clog up the management. This is a straight-forward VN, with no additional choice. The chapters are small - you can view any chapter separately.

Reactions: jet314 and Bane71

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Good question. I don't like this strip either. The transparency of the window was not planned. If there is time, I will try to transfer transparency to the main settings.

Loading and saving have been specially removed so as not to clog up the management. This is a straight-forward VN, with no additional choice. The chapters are small - you can view any chapter separately.
I made few changes:
- transfer transparency textbox to prefs screen
- add the possibility to add outline to text (useful if transparency is set to 100%)
- add the possibility to hide the quick menu
- add "justify" to the text
- make the dialog box automatically hides when it is empty
- remove the short dissolve when the dialog box is shown/hidden (it slows transition too much usually)
- reactivate load/save (not that useful it's true but I prefer it though)

Slotplot

Nov 10, 2018
Ok I just got my hands on all new 3070. I want create few scenes.
I tried few links for sophia resources but most of them come dead.

Would love if anyone has working link for the model. and may some assets too

PS note : I will be openingDaz studio for first time :D

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes