Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I think a lot of people still use denoiser. I do for some of mine. But at the same time I am trying to move away from it as much as I can. End of the day each to his own. Except Old Dog he is just weird. :sneaky:
LMAO. Yeah, well, in tests I ran I seen zero difference in using it or not, except my renders were much faster with it. Maybe if I zoomed in and examined the pixels I could tell. With my hardware (1050) there is no way I am waiting over an hour for something I need a magnifying glass to tell the difference. But, as you said, to each his own.

It's certainly the best option if your hardware sucks like mine and you're not wealthy enough to afford a better video card.

Reactions: Old Dog

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
To create the text on her shirt like that (or any image/logo/text you wish for that matter), I followed this tutorial...

Sophia - Night Hacker decal.jpg

Edit: I just noticed I messed up on the transparency for the decal projection and the square border of the texture is showing.... probably because it doesn't match the transparency of the shirt certain persons wanted... ah well.

Last edited:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
To create the text on her shirt like that (or any image/logo/text you wish for that matter), I followed this tutorial...

View attachment 1703080

Edit: I just noticed I messed up on the transparency for the decal projection and the square border of the texture is showing.... probably because it doesn't match the transparency of the shirt certain persons wanted... ah well.
HMMM feel like you are pointing the finger at me, you sure your not in cahoots with old dog he seems to blame me for everything.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
There is certainly some creative contributions from the talented artists we have here on this thread. I just finished scene 45 under the title "Some Sell Out, Some Check Out". Without further preamble I present Scene 45.
A45001 Penale enjoys his new job, his limo and white chauffeur. Ahhh, the benefits of nepotism!.jpg
Penale enjoys his new job, his new limo and new white chauffeur. Ahhh... the benefits of nepotism!
A45002 Take us home Bob. It's time to square accounts with the boss.jpg
Take us home Bob. It's time to square accounts with the boss.
A45003 I tol' you Bruto, just a few years provin' ourselves to my uncle, and now we're made.jpg
I tol' you Bruto, just a few years provin' ourselves to my uncle, and now we're made.
A45004 Just a couple years collecting protection, and we will move into selling designer drugs.jpg
Just a couple years collecting protection, and we will move into selling designer drugs.
A45005 Hey Bob! You just took a wrong turn! You only have one job! Pull your head out and just...jpg
Hey Bob! You just took a wrong turn! You only have one job! Pull your head out and just get us there.
A45006 You ain't listening at all! You just messed up good! Bob, pull over here. Now, Bruto wi...jpg
You ain't listening at all! You just messed up good! Bob, pull over here. Now, Bruto will deal with you.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes