Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Samira4ever

Aug 22, 2021
Seems like I guessed the outfit correctly in this one:geek:. Only difference is she is wearing a jacket over it and a bra underneath. But she gonna lose those two clothing items at some point of the event anyway;)

Skirt & Jacket :-
Bra, Shirt & Necklace :-

Wow, incredibly sexy and provacative....

redle

Apr 12, 2017
I'm working on a short visual novel. You'll recognize the content by the following screenshot.

Converting the GIFs to a format RenPY could play was a royal pain as it doesn' t accept GIFs or animated WEBPs, they needed to be converted to MP4s, then had a silent sound track added (gotta have sound or they won't play), then converted to WEBM and then I had to figure out how to get them to play in the background. Lotsa fun!

The time consuming part is adding in the text after spell checking and grammer checking it all. Halfway done now. interbladecard has posted a lot in here! I went back to the very first part of this and grabbed all the images, converted them to WEBPs except GIFs (did I mention they were a pain?), grabbed all the text etc...

View attachment 1708001
Converting to a supported video format is certainly one way to do it. Another way is to actually use the individual frames directly with a pause in between each.

Mikk88

Jun 6, 2018
There was a side story "24 hour" for download last year , but I couldn't find the link anymore.
Is there an updated version?

interbladecard

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Ahhh, okay, I missed the first parts of this. To be honest, last year I was looking after my wife who had cancer and she died in September and I wasn't around here for several months, not until you posted the part where they first arrived at the Motel, which is what I started saving.

I will work on creating a new version with the first parts. Images 1 to 36 are missing any dialog though, so either you'll have to make something up new, or I will, or I cn just start at image "awam037.png" where you started to add in dialog.

With regard to images, WEBP's are the smallest in size, but still good quality, so I convert everything to them. Videos, well, you can't show GIFs or animated WEBP's with RenPY, it has to be something like an MP4 or WEBM (preferred) with audio (has to have audio, I simply added silent audio to them all). RenPY has some documentation on the codecs it supports in the video files (I used VP8 for video and Vorbis for audio, with WEBM as the container, as it is small) here .

If you want choices, not a problem. It's all actualy very easy to program, I can always give you the original script file I made. Menu choices are as simple as this:

menu:
"Yes":
jump yes
"No":
jump no

label yes:
do stuff for yes
jump continue

label no:
do stuff for no

label continue:

You can grab RenPY here:
It's fairly simple to program.

BUT, I can do it if you please, just send me the story, options and images/videos. I may not be too quick to do anything for a few days as I have tennis elbow acting up (probably from creating TheMotel for a few days of non-stop copy, pasting and editing).
Hi Night Hacker,

Sorry to hear that man :(

I've found a WebM plugin for premiere so I'll send you all the HD versions of the gif scenes this week.
And I'll add the text to the scenes which currently have no text, also this week.

Would be cool if you can do the Ren'py part as I've no ren'py skills yet.

I'll save the different routes with menu option for a later update :)

BR. Interblade

Jul 25, 2021
¿Depende de lo que quieras decir? No me llevó mucho tiempo crear la escena, pero la estuve iterando en mi tiempo libre durante uno o dos días. En cuanto al renderizado, tengo alrededor de 6 o 7 versiones diferentes de esta misma imagen en las que he estado luchando con la iluminación y la configuración para reducir el grano. Tardan alrededor de una hora en renderizarse. Terminé configurándolo para que solo se renderice indefinidamente hasta que lo detenga para la última imagen que publiqué. Solo ahora me di cuenta de que no se ve bien y que de alguna manera lo rendericé solo con el domo y ninguna de las luces de la escena. La última imagen que publiqué la dejé correr durante aproximadamente 6 horas y luego hice otro renderizado puntual para solucionar los problemas de transmisión con SSS donde el plano del agua se cruza con las piernas de Sofía, lo que hace que su piel brille.

Ejemplos de mí trabajando con luces y tratando de reducir el grano: View attachment 1714967 View attachment 1714976 View attachment 1714978

Aquí hay un adelanto de la siguiente imagen en la que estoy trabajando:
View attachment 1714979
[/CITA]Very good job excellent friend keep it up !!!

Reactions: Kobudo27
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes