Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A47007 Why is a statue of a baseball player the subject of this retreat.jpg
Why is a statue of a baseball player the subject of this retreat?
A47008 Ah! Why ask why. Do you recognize who the ball player is.jpg
Ah! Why ask why? Do you recognize who the ball player is?
A47009 Let's see. Yes, this is Joltin' Joe, the Yankee Clipper, Joe DiMaggio.jpg
Let's see. Yes, this is Joltin' Joe, the Yankee Clipper, Joe DiMaggio.
A47010 He has such a distinctive smile.jpg
He has such a distinctive smile.
A47011 An auspicious answer. Very well, the reason Joe is here is because he is my favorite ba...jpg
An auspicious answer. Very well, the reason Joe is here is because he is my favorite baseball player.
A47012 As he remains for many around the world.jpg
As he remains for many around the world.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A47013 Oh, and not just for his prowess in the field, but also in the field of romance.jpg
Oh, and not just for his prowess in the field, but also in the field of romance.
A47014 He succeeded in marrying Marilyn Monroe. He once said that the key to his continued suc...jpg
He succeeded in marrying Marilyn Monroe. He once said that the key to his continued success was...
A47015 the kiss that Marilyn gave him before entering the field. Romantic, don't you think.jpg
the kiss that Marilyn gave him before entering the field. Romantic, don't you think?
A47016 If you are going to succeed.jpg
If you are going to succeed...
A47017 you will have to shed the outer layer, and become aware.jpg
you will have to shed the outer layer, and become aware...
A47018 of the deeper messages contained in what is presented to you.jpg
of the deeper messages contained in what is presented to you.

Will Sophia find a deeper meaning to fight the corruption? What outer layer is Lady Cecilia referring to? Doesn't Lady Cecilia know that that is littering?
These renders are moving slowly. I will offer the next part of this scene when I have another score of renders completed.
As always, thank you for your interest, Jack.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
There's actually a guy who is selling an unofficial version of AWAM under a patreon tier (among many other official games) in which he includes many of the fan arts made here.

I have already denounced him in f95zone before, even I wrote to DecentMonkey directly, but his patreon remains
Yes, I already knew about this "gamesnovels" that used ren'py games already made by artists here. I personally have all these Ren'py Sophia games shared here ... and my idea was just that, to ask the artists to do those scenes that with "Lust & Passion" we would see in 4-5 years depending on the updates. .

uncleomf

Jul 3, 2021
Yes, I already knew about this "gamesnovels" that used ren'py games already made by artists here. I personally have all these Ren'py Sophia games shared here ... and my idea was just that, to ask the artists to do those scenes that with "Lust & Passion" we would see in 4-5 years depending on the updates. .
I love the Monica photo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes