Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
There's a comment in the OP from the moderators:

We are tired of coming into this thread multiple times per day because people can't have a civil discussion without fighting/attacking each other. Repeat offenders will now be threadbanned without prior notice.

The same happened 1 month ago with Jessica O'Neil thread, commenting was available again after three or four days.
I'd be ok if it remained closed forever.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
There are so many people in this thread who really have a talent for renders with wallpapers and little new mini stories. I ask all the people who create renders a question: what are you waiting for in the next game update? Surely Sophia having some sex with someone right? So why not continue the scenes and events that are in the game leading Sophia to sex ... as the veterans "lockhear" (first and second payment of the move) "leonox" (club) "DrDoug" (school) did, practically creating the events of Sophia that maybe we will see in 5 - 6 years or we will never see. I'll give you an example Sophia on the subway, if the pepper spray ran out what would have happened? Or dinner with Prof Bennet Sophia without panties maybe fucked in the restaurant toilet (scene that maybe we will see in 5 - 6 years as the updates are released), or with Janitor Clark in the shower with sex scene, or all the evidence of Aiden, o in the clinic with the elderly (a good gangbang) etc. In short, create those scenes that we have not seen in the game and that we would have liked to see. I apologize if I have stretched a lot in speaking and describing events.
P.S. and sorry also my english but it is not my native language.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes