Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
will get an Android version?
I know nothing about how to make one to be honest. I can use the current images etc... and try and create a port, but I think the images need to be resized for Android and honestly, as amazing as they may seem, I don't own a cell phone. LOL... never have. I doubt I can spit one out the same as I did a Windows or MAC version as the image sizes are pretty much the same for those.

If anyone knows about this, let me know. This is the FIRST full sized novel I have put out, though I have coded more interactive VNs on my own time, but not released anything, and only for Windows.

Dumham

Jan 15, 2021
I know nothing about how to make one to be honest. I can use the current images etc... and try and create a port, but I think the images need to be resized for Android and honestly, as amazing as they may seem, I don't own a cell phone. LOL... never have. I doubt I can spit one out the same as I did a Windows or MAC version as the image sizes are pretty much the same for those.

If anyone knows about this, let me know. This is the FIRST full sized novel I have put out, though I have coded more interactive VNs on my own time, but not released anything, and only for Windows.
thanks mate. I hope you can make one

Jun 8, 2020
I just got done making the Visual Novel version of interbladecard 's story he posted on here. It's a small, 83Meg download for Windows/Linux for anyone who hasn't followed his short story on here or just wants to view it as a RenPY visual novel (it's much better that way)... I uploaded it to Google. Not sure where else to put it.
Edit: Update, this is version 1.1, I fixed some errors and added some colour to the names.

View attachment 1709626
This is a great job!!

interbladecard

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
I just got done making the Visual Novel version of interbladecard 's story he posted on here. It's a small, 83Meg download for Windows/Linux for anyone who hasn't followed his short story on here or just wants to view it as a RenPY visual novel (it's much better that way)... I uploaded it to Google. Not sure where else to put it.
Edit: Update, this is version 1.1, I fixed some errors and added some colour to the names.

View attachment 1709626
Dear Night Hacker ,

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Great to see the story as a VN. It does work much better that way.
If you want we could work on expanding the story as the original story starts way before the motel.

Here is the first post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/page-649#post-6363012

I didn't add the dialog back then but this can be added of course.
I also have all the original files so I could send you the high def versions of all the gif images in whatever file format you need.
(And I can add more variations to the gif scenes.)

Some files didn't really fit the main story but maybe you could add those as a sort of secret path.
Or Dylan could be given some dialog options in which you get a secret path or a bad ending.

Let me know if you want to work on this!

BR. Interblade

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Dear Night Hacker ,

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Great to see the story as a VN. It does work much better that way.
If you want we could work on expanding the story as the original story starts way before the motel.

Here is the first post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/page-649#post-6363012

I didn't add the dialog back then but this can be added of course.
I also have all the original files so I could send you the high def versions of all the gif images in whatever file format you need.
(And I can add more variations to the gif scenes.)

Some files didn't really fit the main story but maybe you could add those as a sort of secret path.
Or Dylan could be given some dialog options in which you get a secret path or a bad ending.

Let me know if you want to work on this!

BR. Interblade

Ahhh, okay, I missed the first parts of this. To be honest, last year I was looking after my wife who had cancer and she died in September and I wasn't around here for several months, not until you posted the part where they first arrived at the Motel, which is what I started saving.

I will work on creating a new version with the first parts. Images 1 to 36 are missing any dialog though, so either you'll have to make something up new, or I will, or I cn just start at image "awam037.png" where you started to add in dialog.

With regard to images, WEBP's are the smallest in size, but still good quality, so I convert everything to them. Videos, well, you can't show GIFs or animated WEBP's with RenPY, it has to be something like an MP4 or WEBM (preferred) with audio (has to have audio, I simply added silent audio to them all). RenPY has some documentation on the codecs it supports in the video files (I used VP8 for video and Vorbis for audio, with WEBM as the container, as it is small) here .

If you want choices, not a problem. It's all actualy very easy to program, I can always give you the original script file I made. Menu choices are as simple as this:

menu:
"Yes":
jump yes
"No":
jump no

label yes:
do stuff for yes
jump continue

label no:
do stuff for no

label continue:

You can grab RenPY here:
It's fairly simple to program.

BUT, I can do it if you please, just send me the story, options and images/videos. I may not be too quick to do anything for a few days as I have tennis elbow acting up (probably from creating TheMotel for a few days of non-stop copy, pasting and editing).

Jun 8, 2020
I would like that too: Sophia meets shemale. Look at the picture some artist posted here time ago. So yummy if she is a shemale.
O boy trying again. I think Sophia is really in need to have some action with this shemale in 3 pictures.

View attachment 1709626
just a remark. perhaps next time dont make the backgrond of the caption so dark. it covers now a lot of the pictures.

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
So the Original Game Forum for AWAM is locked - somebody has gone too far it seems : "https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-150-lust-passion.5944/" "Not open for further replies". Most recent content is from yesterday now.
So the Original Game Forum for AWAM is locked - somebody has gone too far it seems : "https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-150-lust-passion.5944/" "Not open for further replies". Most recent content is from yesterday now.
for what reason.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Don't know - there was a full day's worth of silliness in there today - the usual stuff lately; some people were getting a little riled and lots of back and forth - don't know what triggered it as I went back to work and a couple of hours later it's gone. Can't see it in the "What's New" - Huh? - Did a search and brought it up that way. It is locked as above. I figure someone went a little crazy (and got reported?) - all the "illustrious content" from today has been purged back to yesterday.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
for what reason.
There's a comment in the OP from the moderators:

We are tired of coming into this thread multiple times per day because people can't have a civil discussion without fighting/attacking each other. Repeat offenders will now be threadbanned without prior notice.

The same happened 1 month ago with Jessica O'Neil thread, commenting was available again after three or four days.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes