Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Your signature doesn't include Alyssa or Sophia:(
That's cause Jill is my number 1 girl, plus i made a promise to Old Dog that i would never do anything horrible to Alyssa as i know he likes her so much, i know i joke about it all the time but i promised i would only ever do nice renders of her.

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
I just got done making the Visual Novel version of interbladecard 's story he posted on here. It's a small, 83Meg download for Windows/Linux for anyone who hasn't followed his short story on here or just wants to view it as a RenPY visual novel (it's much better that way)... I uploaded it to Google. Not sure where else to put it.
Edit: Update, this is version 1.1, I fixed some errors and added some colour to the names.

View attachment 1709626
by far better than anything L&P as done, congrats, great lob.

is there anymore to come?

Dumham

Jan 15, 2021
I just got done making the Visual Novel version of interbladecard 's story he posted on here. It's a small, 83Meg download for Windows/Linux for anyone who hasn't followed his short story on here or just wants to view it as a RenPY visual novel (it's much better that way)... I uploaded it to Google. Not sure where else to put it.
Edit: Update, this is version 1.1, I fixed some errors and added some colour to the names.

View attachment 1709626
will get an Android version?

Reactions: Kobudo27
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes