Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Bonjour Rojouninco1.
Merci du compliment, il me fais chaud au cœur.
En ce qui concerne mes histoires et puisque tu le demande, je suis dans ma dernière phase de l'écriture d'un scénario qui mets encore une fois Sophia en scène. Je ne veux pas t'en dire trop mais, cette fois, Aiden sera de la parti.
En ce qui concerne la suite du chapitre 3, lorsque Sophia quitte la salle de bain (AWAM page 438), elle se rend sur le bateau d'Alex et Melissa mais elle est embarquée dans l'univers de Big Brother (BB page 425) et rencontre Ann, Max, Liza, Alice et Eric...
Pour l'heure je ne sais pas quand je pourrais commencer à publier le quatrième chapitre mais en tous cas, le déroulement de l'intrigue est terminé.
Je te souhaite un bonne journée (ou une bonne nuit) et j'espère moi aussi, continué de voir tes productions.

Hello Rojouninco1.
Thank you for the compliment, it warms my heart.
As far as my stories are concerned and since you ask, I am in my last phase of writing a script that once again features Sophia. I don't want to tell you too much, but this time Aiden will be part of it.
As for the rest of chapter 3, when Sophia leaves the bathroom (AWAM page 438), she goes to Alex and Melissa's boat but she is taken into the Big Brother universe (BB page 425) and meets Ann, Max, Liza, Alice and Eric...
For the moment I don't know when I can start publishing the fourth chapter but in any case, the plot is finished.
I wish you a good day (or a good night) and I hope to continue to see your productions.
Merci,
Thank you so much for your response. Take your time . When you do have the privilege it's going to be phenomenal . Take care Sir and have a great night and enjoy your weekend . Mil gracias .

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
The following is the third instalment of the Scene 47 which I call, "Submerged in the Heart of Time."
A47037 Nothing happens when I pull this lever. Unless something has to happen first.jpg
Nothing happens when I pull this lever. Unless something has to happen first.
A47038 Hold on. The old man does not have control of his harpoon.jpg
Hold on. The old man does not have control of his harpoon.
A47039 Let's see if I can help place that harpoon back in his hand.jpg
Let's see if I can help place that harpoon back in his hand.
A47040 I just heard a solid click, perfect. Now, I'll try the marlin lever.jpg
I just heard a solid click, perfect. Now, I'll try the marlin lever.
A47041 What. Another click. I hope that doesn't mean we have a problem.jpg
What? Another click? I hope that doesn't mean we have a problem. A47042 The harpoon fell back out of his hand. I need another breath while I sort this out.jpg The harpoon fell back out of his hand. I need another breath while I sort this out.

Last edited:

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A47043 GASP! What I need is an adaptaion for the grip impaired. Perhaps a strap.jpg
GASP! What I need is an adaptation for the grip impaired. Perhaps a strap?
A47044 What if I were to wedge a rock between his fingers.jpg
What if I were to wedge a rock between his fingers?
A47045 I have that baby wedged nice and tight.jpg
I have that baby wedged nice and tight.
A47046 Just Great. I only have one thing to strap the harpoon with.jpg
Just Great. I only have one thing to strap the harpoon with.
A47047 Sam said you have to follow the script before you can make a change to the story.jpg
Sam said you have to follow the script before you can make a change to the story.
A47048 Of course it's holding. I need another breath before I test the lever.jpg
Of course it's holding. I need another breath before I test the lever.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
A47049 My bra is going to be completely ruined.jpg
My bra is going to be completely ruined.
A47050 I feel a rush. I haven't felt this since taking the sanative physic. The interloper's c...jpg
I feel a rush. I haven't felt this since taking the sanative physic. The interloper's corruption is real.
A47051 I can now feel how dangerous it is. Oh, this has to work!.jpg
I can now feel how dangerous it is. Oh, this has to work!
A47052 Yes! I hear another solid click!.jpg
Yes! I hear another solid click!
A47053 The bar is moving!.jpg
The bar is moving!
A47054 Let's unlock this gate, and see what Lady Cecilia has for me.jpg
Let's unlock this gate, and see what Lady Cecilia has for me.

What mystery does Lady Cecilia have? Can Sophia overcome this corruption? Will she catch hypothermia skinny dipping in the ocean? Stay tuned for the next instalment of this long scene.
Sincerely, Jack.

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I'm currently uploading...

TheMotel-1.2.jpg

...minor errors fixed, interface polished, 1080P video, new scenes added (all the original scenes from the start) so the story is now complete.

This is a 1.77G download for the PC version (mainly due to the 1080P videos).

Also uploading the MAC version, which is 1.71G.

I really like how this version turned out. SAVED GAMES from prior versions will not work at all. I re-organized the code in this so that I can easily add in new episodes in the future as small, simple patches and the main game will automatically detect them and use them.

Learned some nice debugging techniques this time around as well which made finding the source of errors quick and easy. I play tested this through this time around, should work perfectly.

I also really enjoyed the story much more this way, had a few laughs, nicely written to be honest.

Anyhow, I'll post a link when it is uploaded, it will take 45 mins for me to upload both files and it is past 4am now...

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Awwww... crap... something is screwed up in that version and it ends too soon... <sigh> Sorry... deleted my post with the link, gonna see where I went wrong <sigh> I double checked it... but tried it again... AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Found the bug. It is the sort of problem that ONLY shows up in the final packaged release, but not while programming it... <sigh>.

Fixed it. Repacked everything, then unzipped it and tested the release version... works fine. Such a SIMPLE LITTLE error, but it's always the small things that catch me.

Edit: This time I installed the game from the same file I am uploading now to be CERTAIN it works. I also took it out of the ZIP and repackaged it as a 7Z (for PC version) which is smaller (1.72G instead of 1.77G) in size. <sigh>

I should have known something would happen. LOL, never fails! o_O :FacePalm:

UPDATE: fixed and uploaded. See my new post for the links. What a pain this was... it's 6am, bedtime? Or should I not bother? :unsure:

Last edited:

Kingkhankha

Nov 7, 2021

View attachment 1723135

...minor errors fixed, interface polished, 1080P video, new scenes added (all the original scenes from the start) so the story is now complete.

I really like how this version turned out. SAVED GAMES from prior versions will not work at all. I re-organized the code in this so that I can easily add in new episodes in the future as small, simple patches and the main game will automatically detect them and use them.

Learned some nice debugging techniques this time around as well which made finding the source of errors quick and easy. I play tested this through this time around, should work perfectly.

I also really enjoyed the story much more this way, had a few laughs, nicely written to be honest.

Anyhow, I'll post a link when it is uploaded, it will take 45 mins for me to upload both files and it is past 4am now...
ANDROID VERSION

Reactions: Kobudo27

tom-poolman

Feb 7, 2018

View attachment 1723135

i hawent find final chapter...
Where to see it, please?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Okay! Just a second while I jam some toothpicks into my eyes as it is 5:38am where I am (Ontario, Canada). BUT, I got a proper, bug free (famous last words) version of THE MOTEL v1.2 uploaded for the PC (Windows and Linux) with the MAC version currently uploading. I unzipped this one and tested it myself and it works as expected. The last time I tested it from the software I used to program it with, not the final version. Live and learn I guess.

PC (Windows and Linux) version here:

No, there is no Android version, sorry, I am not familiar with creating an Android distro. I don't even own a cell phone, never have. With the PC and MAC versions, it's just a simple mouse click to build them as they use the same resolutions etc. The Android is quite different. I do want to learn how to make an Android version, but don't hold your breath.

MAC version here:
Great job (y)
I see you used AWAM UI which is good but you didn't used the "thought" style (yellow, parenthesis). I think you should do this to better differentiate between normal talking and thoughts.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Awwww... crap... something is screwed up in that version and it ends too soon... <sigh> Sorry... deleted my post with the link, gonna see where I went wrong <sigh> I double checked it... but tried it again... AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Found the bug. It is the sort of problem that ONLY shows up in the final packaged release, but not while programming it... <sigh>.

Fixed it. Repacked everything, then unzipped it and tested the release version... works fine. Such a SIMPLE LITTLE error, but it's always the small things that catch me.

Edit: This time I installed the game from the same file I am uploading now to be CERTAIN it works. I also took it out of the ZIP and repackaged it as a 7Z (for PC version) which is smaller (1.72G instead of 1.77G) in size. <sigh>

I should have known something would happen. LOL, never fails! o_O :FacePalm:

UPDATE: fixed and uploaded. See my new post for the links. What a pain this was... it's 6am, bedtime? Or should I not bother? :unsure:
You are doing the Lord's work here brother. Bless you!

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Great job (y)
I see you used AWAM UI which is good but you didn't used the "thought" style (yellow, parenthesis). I think you should do this to better differentiate between normal talking and thoughts.
I never thought of that (bad pun). I may just release a patch to change that. I use italics for thought instead. I debated doing more and changing that, but that got lost in my mind while dealing with other things.

Update: I made the suggested changes and will upload a new version 1.2a, plus a small patch if you already have 1.2. I don't know why I never thought of that? (maybe because it was after 4 in the morning? Nahhhhh.....)

Last edited:
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I never thought of that (ban pun). I may just release a patch to change that. I use italics for thought instead. I debated doing more and changing that, but that got lost in my mind while dealing with other things.
IMO the easier way to deal with thoughts is to create a style with a short name:
Python:
style t is say_dialogue:
    color "#f2ff66"
    italic True
If all the sentence is a thought, you can create dedicated character. For example for Dylan:
Python:
define dt = Character("Dylan", color="#397ae3", what_style="t", what_prefix="(", what_suffix=")")
(Use the specific style plus add parenthesis at the beginning and at the end)

So if you write:
Python:
dt "xxx"
you get:
1648321129265.png

This way you can easily replace your code: d "{i} by dt " in your code.

If you want to mix thought and talking:
Python:
d "{=t}(Dylan thought){/t}\nDylan talks."
1648321228411.png
(In this case, you have to manually write the parenthesis)

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I ended up just using a simple define th = "{color=#ff6}" to define the colour, replaced all the {i} with it and added in braces manually (used a macro I created in Notepad++ which sped things up). I didn't bother with italics this time, the yellow color and parenthesis is enough I think.

Looks like this in game...

screenshot0002.png

Full version download link(s) in the following post.

Last edited:

Nettuno8090

Dec 27, 2019
The fine artists here that contribute to this thread have kept a 'healthy' interest in Sophia alive while the main discussion thread has taken a hiatus. Even though I am not finished with this complex scene, this is the time to release what I have completed to do my part. I present the first part of Scene 47 which I call, "Submerged in the Heart of Time."
View attachment 1713100
Thank you Lady Cecilia for helping me...
View attachment 1713102
Sophia, to be clear I am helping no one. I am simply fulfilling my end of the bargain. View attachment 1713103
What is this place?
View attachment 1713104
It's amusing, your rivals do not know the difference between a synonym and a synecdoche.
View attachment 1713106
and this place, well, let's say it tests whether you understand the literature you teach. View attachment 1713107
I do very well for myself, thank you very much.
but what is it is stupid

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes