Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

interblade

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Any new dialog for those first few images, or I can just start at the post where the dialog starts. I could make some stuff up but my story telling abilities are limited. LOL :)
Hi. Night Hacker
Yeah working on it :)
I've added text to these images..
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/page-649#post-6363012
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/page-649#post-6365342
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/page-650#post-6367939

Will finish the other once tomorrow.

BR. Interblade

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Okay, got the new text added to "The Motel v1.2" (keeping the same name, even though they start out elsewhere). Awaiting the rest of the dialog to continue. In the meantime, I polished the text a little, replaced the crappy small GIF videos with the 1080P videos interbladecard sent. They work perfectly and look great.

Screenshot of the game during one of the high definition videos....
screenshot0001.jpg

And a screenshot of some of the new dialog and first images in his story...
screenshot0006.jpg

Also added in some vertical and horizontal *punches* where it seemed to fit (those sudden, dramatic screen shakes). Seemed a little dull without them in some spots.

The dark text box at the bottom is GONE (I don't like that either). A note though, any old saves (not that this was long enough to save) won't work with v1.2. Not a big deal as you'll be starting at the beginning rather than near the end, sort of like a PREQUEL! :)

interblade

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Okay, got the new text added to "The Motel v1.2" (keeping the same name, even though they start out elsewhere). Awaiting the rest of the dialog to continue. In the meantime, I polished the text a little, replaced the crappy small GIF videos with the 1080P videos interbladecard sent. They work perfectly and look great.

Screenshot of the game during one of the high definition videos....
View attachment 1720939

And a screenshot of some of the new dialog and first images in his story...
View attachment 1720940

Also added in some vertical and horizontal *punches* where it seemed to fit (those sudden, dramatic screen shakes). Seemed a little dull without them in some spots.

The dark text box at the bottom is GONE (I don't like that either). A note though, any old saves (not that this was long enough to save) won't work with v1.2. Not a big deal as you'll be starting at the beginning rather than near the end, sort of like a PREQUEL! :)
Hi Night Hacker,

Great stuff man!

Here are the last few image's + text
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/page-650#post-6368556
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/page-653#post-6382112

I'll now continue focussing on finishing the current Motel story line :)

BR. Interblade

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Excellent ! Vraiment excellent, ça va être difficile de rivaliser, quant à faire mieux (je parle pour moi)...
Excellent ! Really excellent, it will be difficult to compete, as for doing better (I speak for myself)...
Bonjour ,
Sir Bruno de Montdragon,
When will we all have the privilege and definitely appreciation in your unique Stories in regards of what you was working on . When Sophia was leaving the bathroom after that special moment with Dylan and Ellie ? :love: :sneaky: (y) We applaud just like Sir Interbladecard . The gratitude and definition of time and effort. So please continue with your unique details. Merci . Mil gracias

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Bonjour ,
Sir Bruno de Montdragon,
When will we all have the privilege and definitely appreciation in your unique Stories in regards of what you was working on . When Sophia was leaving the bathroom after that special moment with Dylan and Ellie ? :love: :sneaky: (y) We applaud just like Sir Interbladecard . The gratitude and definition of time and effort. So please continue with your unique details. Merci . Mil gracias
Just check Sir Bruno de Montdragon previous rendering in this thread and you will know what I meant so you don't have to think :unsure:

Reactions: Plnjr987
Jan 29, 2018
Bonjour ,
Sir Bruno de Montdragon,
Bonjour Rojouninco1.
Merci du compliment, il me fais chaud au cœur.
En ce qui concerne mes histoires et puisque tu le demande, je suis dans ma dernière phase de l'écriture d'un scénario qui mets encore une fois Sophia en scène. Je ne veux pas t'en dire trop mais, cette fois, Aiden sera de la parti.
En ce qui concerne la suite du chapitre 3, lorsque Sophia quitte la salle de bain (AWAM page 438), elle se rend sur le bateau d'Alex et Melissa mais elle est embarquée dans l'univers de Big Brother (BB page 425) et rencontre Ann, Max, Liza, Alice et Eric...
Pour l'heure je ne sais pas quand je pourrais commencer à publier le quatrième chapitre mais en tous cas, le déroulement de l'intrigue est terminé.
Je te souhaite un bonne journée (ou une bonne nuit) et j'espère moi aussi, continué de voir tes productions.

Hello Rojouninco1.
Thank you for the compliment, it warms my heart.
As far as my stories are concerned and since you ask, I am in my last phase of writing a script that once again features Sophia. I don't want to tell you too much, but this time Aiden will be part of it.
As for the rest of chapter 3, when Sophia leaves the bathroom (AWAM page 438), she goes to Alex and Melissa's boat but she is taken into the Big Brother universe (BB page 425) and meets Ann, Max, Liza, Alice and Eric...
For the moment I don't know when I can start publishing the fourth chapter but in any case, the plot is finished.
I wish you a good day (or a good night) and I hope to continue to see your productions.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Hi Night Hacker,

Great stuff man!

Here are the last few image's + text
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/page-650#post-6368556
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/page-653#post-6382112

I'll now continue focussing on finishing the current Motel story line :)

BR. Interblade
Very nice, I'll get started on that right away. I'll also credit you in game as "Interblade" if you prefer.

This time it is going faster as I am doing less spell checking, just a little punctuation checks as I don't need tendonitis or tennis elbow again (couldn't move my arm without pain all weekend, LOL). Watch your arms and fingers folks, too much computer time (I am on it all the time, not a TV person) will catch up to you! ;)

Edit: Oh, and I just need to add, I have REALLY enjoyed your dialog, some of it made me laugh out loud. You have a nice, often subtle sense of humor I like.

Last edited:

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Bonjour Rojouninco1.
Merci du compliment, il me fais chaud au cœur.
En ce qui concerne mes histoires et puisque tu le demande, je suis dans ma dernière phase de l'écriture d'un scénario qui mets encore une fois Sophia en scène. Je ne veux pas t'en dire trop mais, cette fois, Aiden sera de la parti.
En ce qui concerne la suite du chapitre 3, lorsque Sophia quitte la salle de bain (AWAM page 438), elle se rend sur le bateau d'Alex et Melissa mais elle est embarquée dans l'univers de Big Brother (BB page 425) et rencontre Ann, Max, Liza, Alice et Eric...
Pour l'heure je ne sais pas quand je pourrais commencer à publier le quatrième chapitre mais en tous cas, le déroulement de l'intrigue est terminé.
Je te souhaite un bonne journée (ou une bonne nuit) et j'espère moi aussi, continué de voir tes productions.

Hello Rojouninco1.
Thank you for the compliment, it warms my heart.
As far as my stories are concerned and since you ask, I am in my last phase of writing a script that once again features Sophia. I don't want to tell you too much, but this time Aiden will be part of it.
As for the rest of chapter 3, when Sophia leaves the bathroom (AWAM page 438), she goes to Alex and Melissa's boat but she is taken into the Big Brother universe (BB page 425) and meets Ann, Max, Liza, Alice and Eric...
For the moment I don't know when I can start publishing the fourth chapter but in any case, the plot is finished.
I wish you a good day (or a good night) and I hope to continue to see your productions.
Merci,
Thank you so much for your response. Take your time . When you do have the privilege it's going to be phenomenal . Take care Sir and have a great night and enjoy your weekend . Mil gracias .

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes