Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Jack had another day of moving dirt. It is so much nicer sharing renders here with you. Here is the last instalment of Scene 48, "All Dope Abandon Ye Who Enter Here".
A48020 (Sam) I don't see your wallet.jpg
(Sam) I don't see your wallet.
A48021 (Davide) My what.jpg
(Davide) My what?
A48022 (Sam) You yelled he stole your wallet and he ran.jpg
(Sam) You yelled he stole your wallet and he ran.
A48023 (Davide) I like you. Your direct talk, and your affective action. Do you need a job, kid.jpg
(Davide) I like you. Your direct talk, and your affective action. Do you need a job, kid?
A48024 I prefer Sam, and yeah. My band has taken a break for a while, so I'm open to new oppor...jpg
(Sam) I prefer Sam, and yeah. My band has taken a break for a while, so I'm open to new opportunities
A48025 Good. Come to 21164 Grifter Place after 8 pm, and I'll get you started. My name's Davide.jpg
(Davide) Good. Come to 21164 Grifter Place after 8 pm, and I'll get you started. My name's Davide.
A48026 (Steve) Davide. He is ready to begin negotiations.jpg
(Steve) Davide. He is ready to begin negotiations.

Looks like Sam got in, but what will he find now? That Steve seems to be a human attack dog for Davide. I wouldn't want to get on his bad side.
Thank you kindly for your continued interest, Jack.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I trust wynlard about as much as I trust you with my precious o_O
So Paranoid! We had a huge bungalow over the ocean. You could have had your own room. For what ever Antonio wanted to do. Sophia and I were entirely to... hmmm...busy. Yeah that's the word. Most we would have done is have a lunch or dinner together. Your loss Laddie.;);)! Nudge, nudge! Know what I mean!

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes