Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
This is a short instalment Jack has done to finish Scene 51 that features Sam. This scene is called, "Tread Softly, My Son. You Enter the Thieves Den." With the construction work and a new scene Jack suspects that it will take a couple of days to deliver the next offering.
For new readers: The synopsis of the story so far is on page 898 (April 24, 2022), and the beginning of the story is on page 469 (March 17, 2021).

View attachment 1783705
(Sam) Need some help?
View attachment 1783707
(Nicole) I got it, but with everything I do for them it would be nice to get a gift now and then.
View attachment 1783709
(Sam) You're a grown woman, but if I were Bruce I wouldn't let my daughter sit with Davide that way.
View attachment 1783710
(Nicole) What an amazingly sweet thing to say. Nicole +10.

With Nicole in heels it sure makes Sam look quite like 'Mickey Rooney'. Do you think that popping off a bottle cap with his thumb helps him overcome this disadvantage? Now that Sam made a good impression on Davide and Nicole, what will be his next move? Like always my friends...stay tuned and find out!
Appreciatively, Jack.
Love Nicole just as much as Sofia

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Love Nicole just as much as Sofia
When Tyrant came out years ago, Nicole struck me as the quintessential MILF who found herself in a bad situation trying to alleviate a bad situation (Bruce's desperate ploy to improve his finances). She has nowhere to turn in any real sense while the pressures of the situation mount. I felt I would be remiss if I did not include her in a corruption-themed crossover story.
Thank you for your interest, Jack.

Reactions: ancienregimele

Anna2021

May 9, 2021
Hello!

Wanted to do scene using a doctors coat that I've seen in a hentai.. I think it turned out pretty hot in Sophia, I might it use a little more... Hope you like it! :giggle:

Characters: Sophia, Mr. Gibbs and Mr. Herman

"Medical Examination"

View attachment 1786330
:cry::sick::cry: BAD NEWS: " Two elderly men are in critical condition after being examined by a HOT female doctor. The primary cause was determined to be myocardial infarction (aka. HEART ATTACKS).

It is known that this female doctor's name is Sophia - a HOT woman in F95zone. All further developments of the case will be updated and communicated to you in the next newsletters. "
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:love:very nice renders, bro! KEEF GOING.....(y)(y)(y)(y)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Am i the only curious as to why she is dressed like that, as i don't think Aiden said anything about what she should wear to their meet.
Probably the same reason that she wore the outfit to the Sam concert or why she picked the jogging outfit with Frodo,she had no idea why she picked it

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Probably the same reason that she wore the outfit to the Sam concert or why she picked the jogging outfit with Frodo,she had no idea why she picked it
Could she finally be giving into her darker side....hahahaha that will take at least another 3 years

Reactions: colbrew

Krogh

Jul 19, 2021
Hmm, maybe Sophia changes careers and becomes a flight attendant and meets new and interesting people that way….

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes