Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
:cry::sick::cry: BAD NEWS: " Two elderly men are in critical condition after being examined by a HOT female doctor. The primary cause was determined to be myocardial infarction (aka. HEART ATTACKS).

It is known that this female doctor's name is Sophia - a HOT woman in F95zone. All further developments of the case will be updated and communicated to you in the next newsletters. "
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:love:very nice renders, bro! KEEF GOING.....(y)(y)(y)(y)
If you gotta die, this is the way. ;) :sneaky:

Reactions: Anna2021

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Am i the only curious as to why she is dressed like that, as i don't think Aiden said anything about what she should wear to their meet.
You should come to the main thread for this game, there are multiple discussions on that with versions ranging from: "accident/no reason" to "it's her superpower - the more sexy she dresses the less she gets in trouble"

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
You should come to the main thread for this game, there are multiple discussions on that with versions ranging from: "accident/no reason" to "it's her superpower - the more sexy she dresses the less she gets in trouble"
I stopped going there got a bit tiring listening to people complaining about the updates and how slow it was going and was that it after all these months. So i just avoid the main thread. Life is so much more peaceful in here.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Am i the only curious as to why she is dressed like that, as i don't think Aiden said anything about what she should wear to their meet.
I'll just refer you to the debate in the main thread. [Make an exception]. Many long-winded posts, (including mine, which demanded the full & frank treatment....of course), discuss the issue in depth. It's amazing what one teaser can do but it passes the long waiting time. 'Now with added coverage of mindlessness.'

Last edited:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I'll just refer you to the debate in the main thread. [Make an exception]. Many long-winded posts, (including mine, which demanded the full & frank treatment....of course), discuss the issue in depth. It's amazing what one teaser can do but it passes the long waiting time. 'Now with added coverage of mindlessness.'
Hence why i just avoid the thread, to many long winded posts lol.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
I too am grateful for this thread and the spirit of cooperation we have fostered here. I am happy to offer the next instalment of Scene 52, "What North Does the Compass Tell?"
For new readers: The synopsis of the story so far is on page 898 (April 24, 2022), and the beginning of the story is on page 469 (March 17, 2021).
A52007 (Shayne) Thank you Ranashelle. Lorellis, what can you tell us about the contents, and t...jpg
(Shayne) Thank you Ranashelle. Lorellis, what can you tell us about the contents, and the note?
A52008 (Sophia) My affects in here all have a strong emotional attachment. The note is cryptic.jpg
(Sophia) My affects in here all have a strong emotional attachment. The note is cryptic.
A52009 (Sophia) Starting with the note. There are two things I must still obtain, the jewel an...jpg
(Sophia) Starting with the note. There are two things I must still obtain, the jewel and the oath.
A52010 (Sophia) It just occured to me. I vaguely remember reading a poem, 'Lady Cecilia's Lock...jpg
(Sophia) It just occurred to me. I vaguely remember reading a poem, 'Lady Cecilia's Locker' in college.
A52011 (Ranashelle) I am unfamiliar with this poem from your world. You will have to read it t...jpg
(Ranashelle) I am unfamiliar with this poem from your world. You will have to read it to find your clues.
A52012 (Sophia) Agreed. The oath is given by the promise of my future. This is clearly my chil...jpg
(Sophia) Agreed for the jewel. The oath is given by the promise of my future. This is clearly my children.

Sophia now has a starting place in her search for the lost items. Where will she start her search? Only her hairdresser knows for sure.
Thank you, Jack.

Last edited:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I too am grateful for this thread and the spirit of cooperation we have fostered here. I am happy to offer the next instalment of Scene 52, "What North Does the Compass Tell?"
For new readers: The synopsis of the story so far is on page 898 (April 24, 2022), and the beginning of the story is on page 469 (March 17, 2021).
View attachment 1788226
(Shayne) Thank you Ranashelle. Lorellis, what can you tell us about the contents, and the note?
View attachment 1788227
(Sophia) My affects in here all have a strong emotional attachment. The note is cryptic.
View attachment 1788228
(Sophia) Starting with the note. There are two things I must still obtain, the jewel and the oath.
View attachment 1788229
(Sophia) It just occurred to me. I vaguely remember reading a poem, 'Lady Cecilia's Locker' in college.
View attachment 1788235
(Ranashelle) I am unfamiliar with this poem from your world. You will have to read it to find your clues.
View attachment 1788237
(Sophia) Agreed. The oath is given by the promise of my future. This is clearly my children.

Sophia now has a starting place in her search for the lost items. Where will she start her search? Only her hairdresser knows for sure.
Thank you, Jack.
You should have been here during the dark times God there were some idiots that came here.

Mikk88

Jun 6, 2018
Hello!

I really liked Gloryhole piece I did by request of Splinterrrrrrr so I decided to extend it a little... :devilish:

Also tried getting better at the narrative aspect of the thing, if anyone got any points on the texts, it would be greatly appreciated! About the renders too, of course! ;)

I hope you guys like it! :giggle:

Characters: Sophia and a mysterious man.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always excellent, I can't wait for the continuation :love:

• Love
Reactions: Kthulu_SFM
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes