Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
I'm still not sure it's her but it's definitely close. Regardless of that it's another great image.
You're right, she still looks a little different. But I am not interested in rendering kids anyway :closedeyesmile:. Woot! Just realized that F95zone stopped downgrading pictures while uploading them to the site. That one is still 1920x1080. Good news!:HeyGuys:

mannitt

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Yeah I saw they updated the upload last week I think. Isn't she suppose to be as old as Ellie and Dylan? I don't remember exactly.

maks122

Feb 22, 2018
. Other clothing Sofia you're looking for?

mannitt

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Sophia finally accepted Patricia's offer to teach her some of the carnal knowledge she's always talking about. She wasn't sure what to expect. Patricia might've picked something a little too much for Sophia. Except Sophia really learned quickly. Even eager to learn. Watching Ellie earlier ignited something in her she never imagined.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As an extra image I think I might be close to Julia. Still not sure.

mannitt

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Sophia needed a little bit extra "liquid courage". Of course that doesn't mean somebody else might not see the lesson as well.

maks122

Feb 22, 2018
This model is similar?
Alyssa (soccer mom):

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Dylan's Room.

Sam's Room
DrDougal reported Dylan's room already. It's listed in OP under Enviroment - Sophia's house. I'll add your Sam's room. Good catch! ;) Thank you.

Reactions: Demin
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes