• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
You missed a tattoo if that is supposed to be Aylssa
Nope, I got 'em all. One on her wrist, one on her chest... (edit: listed them all below)

Here's all the tattoo's I have on her. I double checked and she doesn't have any others.
Tatoos.jpg

I also loaded in YOUR Alyssa model you made the mistake of sending me and I seen absolutely NO tattoo's on her at all! :cool:

All these renders are from that scene as well.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
You missed a tattoo if that is supposed to be Aylssa
Nope, I got 'em all. One on her wrist, one on her chest... (edit: listed them all below)

Here's all the tattoo's I have on her. I double checked and she doesn't have any others.
View attachment 1907876

I also loaded in YOUR Alyssa model you made the mistake of sending me and I seen absolutely NO tattoo's on her at all! :cool:

Oh fight fight FIGHT!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

View attachment 1907876

I only said that to make you check and I was not going to do all the work for you
simpsons-nelson.gif

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You done none of the work for me. Yours is a G8 model, mine is G3 from scratch. :p I looked over a shit ton screen shots to discover all her tats... unlike some other people in here. :cool:
She needs more work.
Joking aside I do think that you have missed a tattoo

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
She needs more work.
Joking aside I do think that you have missed a tattoo
Nope, not looking again! I just looked over all my screenshots and I got them all. I have a friend here who looked with me actually. She has four total. I seen screen shots of her back and nothing there. She has one on her outer right arm, her inside of her left wrist, her ankle and her right side of her chest. There's nothing on her left chest, upper back, or waist. Seen shots of her bare leg, only that one tat. I took a lot of screenshots... if there's one missed, it's hidden pretty well! ;)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Nope, not looking again! I just looked over all my screenshots and I got them all. I have a friend here who looked with me actually. She has four total. I seen screen shots of her back and nothing there. She has one on her outer right arm, her inside of her left wrist, her ankle and her right side of her chest. There's nothing on her left chest, upper back, or waist. Seen shots of her bare leg, only that one tat. I took a lot of screenshots... if there's one missed, it's hidden pretty well! ;)
I will get back to you mate but I am sure that L&P has changed some of them

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes