Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

cricket-x

May 1, 2018
Sam asked his good friend, Dylan, if he could distract his mom, Amber, for an hours. Dylan quickly agreed because there were some issues still hanging in the air between Dylan and Amber after their eventful swimming pool party the other day. Turns out they both had the same thing in mind. Dylan never thought to wonder what Sam was doing. Hmmmm.

awaam-amber-dylan-0010b.png

Jun 8, 2020
Sam asked his good friend, Dylan, if he could distract his mom, Amber, for an hours. Dylan quickly agreed because there were some issues still hanging in the air between Dylan and Amber after their eventful swimming pool party the other day. Turns out they both had the same thing in mind. Dylan never thought to wonder what Sam was doing. Hmmmm.

View attachment 1903624
in some strange way this is a exciting picture. Perhaps cuz a beauty with this not so handsome boy.

SandEater

Oct 31, 2017
It looks as though you are creating a fan-art alternative to AWAM a LOT of people are going to appreciate, so congratulations on your efforts in keeping this game alive and interesting.
May I request you publish more images/animations from your version on this platform to give followers an overview of what you are creating?
Thanks.
I was hoping that you can't tell from the pictures that they are just stories except I plan to do a fan mini series like everyone before me in the renpy program. But a lot of time and energy besides my work. I make no promises. I also appreciate all the congratulations. Fortunately many people are creating very nice pictures on this forum. I can't stop admiring them.

Reactions: bayrischman

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/tl/spanish/spanish.rpy", line 2, in script
init python:
File "game/tl/spanish/spanish.rpy", line 2, in script
init python:
File "game/tl/spanish/spanish.rpy", line 3, in <module>
if ("Español", "spanish") not in languages:
NameError: name 'languages' is not defined

Hi, I get the above message after applying your Mod to AWAM. Help
No offense, but there really should be a separate forum thread for this. Either a Spanish specific thread, or the main AWAM thread as this thread is for FAN ART, or discussions to that effect.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
It's "I saw" not "I Saw". You also forgot your punctuation at the end of your sentence. :cool:

"I saw a saw sawing in Warsaw and of all the saws that I saw sawing, I never saw a saw sawing like the saw I saw in Warsaw." ;)
All I know is I seen a lot of strange things. o_O

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes