Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Ahhhh! Okay. I plan to get around to that. I wanted the bedroom as a standalone for... whatever... but yeah, it would be nice to get that done so the view would look right I guess.
I have the corridor duf file and one day I will connect it to the bedroom

Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I have the corridor duf file and one day I will connect it to the bedroom
I have a ton of screenshots I took outside the house etc... I sorted them into folders for each area I want to do so I can easily check. Got a bunch for outside... that's going to be a task from the looks of it. I've learned a lot recreating these though.

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I have a ton of screenshots I took outside the house etc... I sorted them into folders for each area I want to do so I can easily check. Got a bunch for outside... that's going to be a task from the looks of it. I've learned a lot recreating these though.
I have the bedroom/corridor/backyard/living room so let me know if you want a duf file.
I still have to sort out the stairs on the corridor

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

Guould

Jul 9, 2020
A Wife and Mother 0.161 follardoMODV2 spanish

View attachment 1900468

This is not a simple update of my mod. It's almost a new game. This is my vision of how should looks like the end game. Be carefull if you are falling in love with Sophia, in this mod she is extremely humiliated and she become submissive. If you don't want to see Sophia like that don't install my mod. And of course respect women.

Mod Thread (Awaiting approval)

Images
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Content
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My English is very bad, so I have to apologize for sharing only in spanish. Anyway, there are a lot of fap content and you can enjoy even if you don't know spanish.

Renders from: kthuluSFM, leonox, Rapt0rZ, soure, 狗子你变了, Wynlard, westpod, Xispix, Atton563, gkdanuka. I hope I don't forget anyone. Thanks for your work and for sharing.

Alert: If you play in english dialogues won't match with renders. And don't forget to backup your files.

Please report bugs and coments if you like.

This is my "persistent" with spanish if someone can't change language:
Copy here "C:\Users\nick\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AWAM_Part2"
I can't start it, tell me how it should be?

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
I can't start it, tell me how it should be?
Install A Wife and Mother v0.161. Unrar mod in game folder. Use my save to start game if you don't have your own. Enjoy.

Mod thread in my signature

Last edited:

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Yes . I strive to approximate the original. For me, that's the challenge.
It looks as though you are creating a fan-art alternative to AWAM a LOT of people are going to appreciate, so congratulations on your efforts in keeping this game alive and interesting.
May I request you publish more images/animations from your version on this platform to give followers an overview of what you are creating?
Thanks.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes