Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
The breasts do not obey gravity or are full of silicone. I have observed this many times. The models seem to be rendered upright and then simply rotated horizontally. Now the question: Is this so difficult to edit or do the developers think that the breasts of a lying woman are unaesthetic?
Actually, I adjusted her breasts so they are flatter and off to the side. But you can't please everyone. There's no simple control to do this though. I adjusted the cleavage so it was larger, moving them off to the side, and then I adjusted how close they were to her chest etc... so no, I didn't simply rotate her.

I was thinking about looking for an add-on that does this, if one exists as to be honest, it bugs me too, but this was the best i could do without making them look awkward.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Well, I got done the bedroom about as much as I feel like doing. I added on a new door and wall. I didn't find the original, but I found a nice looking door that looks just as good (better in my opinion). I ended up deleting the old wall totally and replacing part of it with a door+wall combo from the assets (it has modular sections you can use), done a little scaling and positioning so it is about the same. I then made a simple flat primitive and applied the same wall texture to it and positioned it in the gap remaining. I noticed in the surface properties section there's a nice geometry section where you can adjust the vertical and horizontal position of the texture as well as how much it tiles, so I was able to match the other wall section's tiling, and then adjust the texture position so that where the two wall parts meet, the texture matches up to reduce any visible seem. I am quit pleased with how this turned out. I also adjusted the door's limits on how far it can open so it cannot open into the wall, but will stop when the door handle touches it.

Also, Old Dog mentioned the curtains. I checked that out (see renders below) and they were limited in how far they can open or close (see parameter tab and morphs for it). I just clicked the little gear icon for that morph and adjusted the limits on how far the curtain can move and it can now be closed all the way.

The clothes in her closet changes a couple times in different scenes, so I put together a simple set from assets mentioned. Same deal with her vanity top, what is on it changes many times, so went with what looked good and was fairly common, including the little makeup mirror.

For the two little lamps on her vanity, I created round flat emissive primitives to light them up as they do not have any lighting by default, this is also how the original DEV done it I noticed (in a couple scenes you can see a round white part on it when they are off, that's just a flat primitive he made, smart idea). So to light them up, you need to click it and adjust the light properties (same with end table lights I noticed).

Anyhow, I'll attach my scene subset here, it will work IF you downloaded all the assets I mentioned in here, if not... I dunno, probably get errors for missing things. I think I mentioned everything... there may be the odd things that is missing for you... I did add a random book to the end table on her side, so THAT is the only thing I can think of that might be missing for you, no big deal. You also need to edit the texture for the alarm clock if you want to change the time, I didn't bother (yet). Though it looks simple enough.

The view facing the new wall and door I added. There's a seem just behind the vanity mirror for the two wall parts, but I think it is hidden well enough...
AWAM - Sophia Passed Out 3.jpg

The closet and curtains closed...
AWAM - Sophia Passed Out 4.jpg

Annnnd here's the scene subset, such as it is. I hope it works okay for you...
View attachment Sophia's Bedroom - scene subset.7z

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well, I got done the bedroom about as much as I feel like doing. I added on a new door and wall. I didn't find the original, but I found a nice looking door that looks just as good (better in my opinion). I ended up deleting the old wall totally and replacing part of it with a door+wall combo from the assets (it has modular sections you can use), done a little scaling and positioning so it is about the same. I then made a simple flat primitive and applied the same wall texture to it and positioned it in the gap remaining. I noticed in the surface properties section there's a nice geometry section where you can adjust the vertical and horizontal position of the texture as well as how much it tiles, so I was able to match the other wall section's tiling, and then adjust the texture position so that where the two wall parts meet, the texture matches up to reduce any visible seem. I am quit pleased with how this turned out. I also adjusted the door's limits on how far it can open so it cannot open into the wall, but will stop when the door handle touches it.

Also, Old Dog mentioned the curtains. I checked that out (see renders below) and they were limited in how far they can open or close (see parameter tab and morphs for it). I just clicked the little gear icon for that morph and adjusted the limits on how far the curtain can move and it can now be closed all the way.

The clothes in her closet changes a couple times in different scenes, so I put together a simple set from assets mentioned. Same deal with her vanity top, what is on it changes many times, so went with what looked good and was fairly common, including the little makeup mirror.

For the two little lamps on her vanity, I created round flat emissive primitives to light them up as they do not have any lighting by default, this is also how the original DEV done it I noticed (in a couple scenes you can see a round white part on it when they are off, that's just a flat primitive he made, smart idea). So to light them up, you need to click it and adjust the light properties (same with end table lights I noticed).

Anyhow, I'll attach my scene subset here, it will work IF you downloaded all the assets I mentioned in here, if not... I dunno, probably get errors for missing things. I think I mentioned everything... there may be the odd things that is missing for you... I did add a random book to the end table on her side, so THAT is the only thing I can think of that might be missing for you, no big deal. You also need to edit the texture for the alarm clock if you want to change the time, I didn't bother (yet). Though it looks simple enough.

The view facing the new wall and door I added. There's a seem just behind the vanity mirror for the two wall parts, but I think it is hidden well enough...
View attachment 1901331

The closet and curtains closed...
View attachment 1901333

Annnnd here's the scene subset, such as it is. I hope it works okay for you...
View attachment 1901335
I MAY even forgive you for the Alyssa render.
I would use your duf file but I cannot be bothered sorting the outside areas but big thanks for sharing

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I MAY even forgive you for the Alyssa render.
I would use your duf file but I cannot be bothered sorting the outside areas but big thanks for sharing
Outside areas? Not sure what you mean.

If you're missing anything, give me a screenshot of the errors and I'll post what is needed to resolve them if you wish.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
A Wife and Mother 0.161 follardoMODV2 spanish

View attachment 1900468

This is not a simple update of my mod. It's almost a new game. This is my vision of how should looks like the end game. Be carefull if you are falling in love with Sophia, in this mod she is extremely humiliated and she become submissive. If you don't want to see Sophia like that don't install my mod. And of course respect women."
I will definitely give it a try!

Reactions: follardo

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Ahhhh! Okay. I plan to get around to that. I wanted the bedroom as a standalone for... whatever... but yeah, it would be nice to get that done so the view would look right I guess.
I have the corridor duf file and one day I will connect it to the bedroom

Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I have the corridor duf file and one day I will connect it to the bedroom
I have a ton of screenshots I took outside the house etc... I sorted them into folders for each area I want to do so I can easily check. Got a bunch for outside... that's going to be a task from the looks of it. I've learned a lot recreating these though.

Reactions: Old Dog
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes