Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
A Wife and Mother 0.161 follardoMODV2 spanish

View attachment 1900468

This is not a simple update of my mod. It's almost a new game. This is my vision of how should looks like the end game. Be carefull if you are falling in love with Sophia, in this mod she is extremely humiliated and she become submissive. If you don't want to see Sophia like that don't install my mod. And of course respect women.

Mod Thread

Images
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Content

Installation

My English is very bad, so I have to apologize for sharing only in spanish. Anyway, there are a lot of fap content and you can enjoy even if you don't know spanish.

Renders from: kthuluSFM, leonox, Rapt0rZ, soure, 狗子你变了, Wynlard, westpod, Xispix, Atton563, gkdanuka. I hope I don't forget anyone. Thanks for your work and for sharing.

Alert: If you play in english dialogues won't match with renders. And don't forget to backup your files.

Please report bugs and coments if you like.

This is my "save" with spanish if someone can't change language:
Copy here "C:\Users\nick\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AWAM_Part2"
Can someone make gameplay video of this game because there are no Android version of the game so if anyone can do this pls....

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I can't help but laugh when you get a facepalm from a person who has just made 2 posts in 3 years.
I guess he does not see the funny side of some of my art :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

Narfling

Apr 21, 2019
Let's look at this dispassionately. I wouldn't agree with Sam or Dylan being described as "effeminate" as mikej147 said, as they're really not but I would definitely agree with his use of the term "callow" because that's exactly what they are. They're immature, inexperienced etc., because of their age. Dylan is anything but normal, if the incest route is chosen. If he was, he wouldn't lust after his own mother. He's a normal, albeit currently virginal, teenager in my playthrough because I hooked him up with Emma, as soon as the opportunity presented itself. Both lads are present to serve the kinks they represent & I would contend to also provide characters with whom the young fanbase can identify. This has been too successful in Dylan's case IMO, with the results we now see. I tend to skip as much Dylan as I can, even in the fan art, brilliant in their own right though many of his fan art appearances are.

Aiden is also there to further a certain kink, or two & has also been very successful as a popular character. Folks love to hate him but he's not even close to the levels of evil characters found in some other games, although he's getting there. Younger fans can also identify with him, if they really want to. People hating him because he makes Sophia do things against her will, shows how successful he is. I've never played a corruption game yet where a woman wasn't coerced into something. I enjoy his presence immensely & regret that we've probably seen the last of him. If he's gone, which looks very likely, given that he's not due back for c5 years, then AWAM will never be as good again. He makes things happen & he shifts Sophia out of her (& many other's) comfort zone. That's one of the things a corruption game is meant to do.
Lol! You got the word 'dispassionately' from The Hateful Eight!

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
No, he said that anyone who liked Dylan or Sam and disliked Aiden is effeminate (the people in these forums, not the characters).
It could be interpreted both ways, as he said why do so many men "identify" with them. To put it another way, I follow the Sam route (& can't identify with him, for which you must be young) & have never considered myself effeminate. Evidence that I could be right about this comes from the fact that of all the insults that have been hurled my way over time, that was not one of them!

Reactions: Old Dog
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes