• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Dhanush dhanu

Jan 13, 2021
Bro send android link
A Wife and Mother 0.161 follardoMODV2 spanish

View attachment 1900468

This is not a simple update of my mod. It's almost a new game. This is my vision of how should looks like the end game. Be carefull if you are falling in love with Sophia, in this mod she is extremely humiliated and she become submissive. If you don't want to see Sophia like that don't install my mod. And of course respect women.

Images
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Content

My English is very bad, so I have to apologize for sharing only in spanish. Anyway, there are a lot of fap content and you can enjoy even if you don't know spanish.

Renders from: kthuluSFM, leonox, Rapt0rZ, soure, 狗子你变了, Wynlard, westpod, Xispix, Atton563. I hope I don't forget anyone. Thanks for your work and for sharing.

Alert: If you play in english dialogues don't will match with renders. And don't forget to backup your files.

Please report bugs and coments if you like.

Fer33

Nov 1, 2019
Como se hace para jugar el juego con follardomod.V2?

el juego original está en inglés y el mod envía llamadas al idioma español y da error.

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
Como se hace para jugar el juego con follardomod.V2?

el juego original está en inglés y el mod envía llamadas al idioma español y da error.
Prueba eliminando tus partidas guardadas, sobre todo las de la carpeta "C:\Users\nick\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AWAM_Part2". Si no funciona haz una instalación limpia del juego, luego aplica mi mod y finalmente ponlo en español.

Te adjunto mi persitent con el juego en español. Quizás sobreescribiendo el tuyo ya funcione.

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
My bedroom asset so far. In this render, Frodo walks in to find Sophia passed out drunk (from the night before with Neil and Liam) and enjoys the view...

AWAM - Sophia Passed Out 1.jpg

Bedroom is almost done. The original bed and this new bed are like night and day! The original bed that came with this bedroom is probably the worst I have used. It looked okay, but it was one large 3D object, which is horribad. This one however, if you haven't played with it, download it and check it out! Click on the bed cover and then click on the Morphs in the Parameter tab and you'll love what you see. One dial turn and the cover was changed to this! Click on the pillow and check morphs again, one dial turn and there's a dent in the pillow for a head etc... etc... best bed asset ever!

Lolumad1337

Mar 15, 2021

View attachment 1900468

This is not a simple update of my mod. It's almost a new game. This is my vision of how should looks like the end game. Be carefull if you are falling in love with Sophia, in this mod she is extremely humiliated and she become submissive. If you don't want to see Sophia like that don't install my mod. And of course respect women.

Images

Content

My English is very bad, so I have to apologize for sharing only in spanish. Anyway, there are a lot of fap content and you can enjoy even if you don't know spanish.

Renders from: kthuluSFM, leonox, Rapt0rZ, soure, 狗子你变了, Wynlard, westpod, Xispix, Atton563, gkdanuka. I hope I don't forget anyone. Thanks for your work and for sharing.

Alert: If you play in english dialogues won't match with renders. And don't forget to backup your files.

This is my "persistent" with spanish if someone can't swap language:
Copy here "C:\Users\nick\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AWAM_Part2"
So i have the folder downloaded but there is no run application? Am i doing something wrong?

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
So i have the folder downloaded but there is no run application? Am i doing something wrong?
You grab the original game and just replace the files with these would be my guess. There's no need to change the original executable.

I'll attach just the executable for you, if that's all you're missing (64bit version).
View attachment A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2.7z

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
My bedroom asset so far. In this render, Frodo walks in to find Sophia passed out drunk (from the night before with Neil and Liam) and enjoys the view...

View attachment 1900916

Bedroom is almost done. The original bed and this new bed are like night and day! The original bed that came with this bedroom is probably the worst I have used. It looked okay, but it was one large 3D object, which is horribad. This one however, if you haven't played with it, download it and check it out! Click on the bed cover and then click on the Morphs in the Parameter tab and you'll love what you see. One dial turn and the cover was changed to this! Click on the pillow and check morphs again, one dial turn and there's a dent in the pillow for a head etc... etc... best bed asset ever!
this is good as all your works! i only wish you had replaced this little bastard with a real man, or several men ;-)

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

View attachment 1900916

The breasts do not obey gravity or are full of silicone. I have observed this many times. The models seem to be rendered upright and then simply rotated horizontally. Now the question: Is this so difficult to edit or do the developers think that the breasts of a lying woman are unaesthetic?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The breasts do not obey gravity or are full of silicone. I have observed this many times. The models seem to be rendered upright and then simply rotated horizontally. Now the question: Is this so difficult to edit or do the developers think that the breasts of a lying woman are unaesthetic?
No it is not very difficult but I do have a habit of forgetting to do that very thing

Reactions: hzjujk

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

View attachment 1900468

Images

Content

Renders from: kthuluSFM, leonox, Rapt0rZ, soure, 狗子你变了, Wynlard, westpod, Xispix, Atton563, gkdanuka. I hope I don't forget anyone. Thanks for your work and for sharing.

Alert: If you play in english dialogues won't match with renders. And don't forget to backup your files.

This is my "persistent" with spanish if someone can't change language:
Copy here "C:\Users\nick\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AWAM_Part2"
I've downloaded it now I'm going to play it to see how it's worth huh anything I say I found it (y)

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes