• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
not working. exe wont open the game.
Which operating system are you using? This one was made with the new RenPY 8.0 and is 64bit only. 32bit support is dropped with it, so if you're still using a 32bit OS, it won't work with it. Otherwise, I can't think of what the problem would be as I tested it myself on Windows 10, 64bit.

Has anyone else had problems with it? Like I said, it worked for me, I always test before I upload. I even ran through the entire story start to finish (holding down CTRL to zip through).

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I was just working on completing Sophia's bedroom and I was wondering if anyone knows off hand where the bed comes from (he changed the bed to something new later on in order to be able to change the sheets etc), also the TV, stand and closet she has her clothes in are all added to the bedroom. I think I can locate the TV and stand (I hope), but I am not sure about the closet she uses or the new bed.

Here's screenshots of the original bed that comes with the bedroom...
Original Bed.jpg

And the new bed that replaces it...
New Bed.jpg

The headboard of the new bed should help identify it I figure.

In the following screenshot you can see the TV, stand and closet she uses. That is normally a flat white wall in the original bedroom asset.
screenshot0133.jpg

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Got done making my Ellie... G3F...

View attachment 1897551
Incidentally, I came across a problem while making this scene. Both characters have genitals on them (even though you don't see them, I guess I could have deleted them). Anyhow, when you apply the wet look it causes the normal texture to vanish from the genitals! It looks strange, but I solved the problem and wanted to share what I did.

I selected the genital object in this (in this case, "New Genitalia for Victoria 7"), and then I applied the wet look to it as well. BUT, that will cause more artifacts. You then have to select the main character (not the genital object), and then select the "Wet Skin Shell" object attached to the character. Then go to your parameter tab and select "Shell" under the "Wet Skin Shell" item and you'll see a listing of all the body parts the wet shell is applied to. You'll want to turn off the shell for the hips and thighs (on mine they are labeled "WG_0_Hip", "WG_0_lThigh" and "WG_0_rThigh") as those were replaced by the genitals and everything will look fine when you're done.

This was a problem that plagued me for a while. I also noticed problems when combining tanlines and the wetlook at the same time. I haven't bothered with both again yet, but I imagine the solution is similar. I plan to run some tests to see.

Hope this helps someone else if you had this problem.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Someone else had problems due to missing assets with my Ellie G3F scene subset, so I went over it and created a new one with just the character, no additional morphs needed, no pubic hair or genitalia with this, just the hair asset and character plus adjustments. You can always add your own genitals and pubes to this no problem, but it will eliminate errors.

This is what she looks like in this... no big difference... should work if you have the base assets I linked.

Ellie (G3F) minimal.jpg

View attachment Ellie (G3F) - Scene Subset.7z

Deleted member 4390099

Game Compressor
Nov 22, 2021
Which operating system are you using? This one was made with the new RenPY 8.0 and is 64bit only. 32bit support is dropped with it, so if you're still using a 32bit OS, it won't work with it. Otherwise, I can't think of what the problem would be as I tested it myself on Windows 10, 64bit.

Has anyone else had problems with it? Like I said, it worked for me, I always test before I upload. I even ran through the entire story start to finish (holding down CTRL to zip through).
win 64.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
It is made to work on it. Works on mine. Maybe your download was corrupted? Anyhow, I am attaching the executable alone to this... otherwise, I don't have a clue, it works for me.

View attachment [VIRUS] TheMotel.7z

Edit: If it still doesn't work, there's an alternative... you can download RenPY (an older version of RenPY 7.xx), the source code I posted in another message. Then put the source code into your game folder, and run RenPY, start a new game project using that folder and then you can recompile the game for your system. It should compile up and run just fine. Maybe it's the newer version of RenPY? You shouldn't have to change anything in the source code to do this.

You can actually do this with ANY visual novel to be honest. I have, and even reprogrammed them.

Edit: I just noticed this 7z says [VIRUS] next to it, why is that?! It's just the executable that RenPY generated, no virus. I have a virus checker running constantly. Strange.

Well, if you're paranoid, just download the source code and renpy separately and make your own exe, that's all this file is.

Last edited:

Sam99@

May 16, 2022
Hey!

DJTEMPAH2020 came to me and asked for a Collection of my past works...

So I decided to share here, for those who do not want to go through all the pages... :giggle:

Kthulu_SFM Collection:

All the stuff I've done up until now is there! :cool:

See ya! :D
Your works ar so good and great ..
I love them ..
Please continue with more erotic and hot story ..
❤❤

interbladecard

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
I was just working on completing Sophia's bedroom and I was wondering if anyone knows off hand where the bed comes from (he changed the bed to something new later on in order to be able to change the sheets etc), also the TV, stand and closet she has her clothes in are all added to the bedroom. I think I can locate the TV and stand (I hope), but I am not sure about the closet she uses or the new bed.

View attachment 1897960

View attachment 1897961

In the following screenshot you can see the TV, stand and closet she uses. That is normally a flat white wall in the original bedroom asset.
View attachment 1897962
could you post all the assets for the bedroom? :)

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018

View attachment 1897960

View attachment 1897961

View attachment 1897962
Ultimate Dforce bed.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
could you post all the assets for the bedroom? :)
I don't know all of them yet, which is why I asked if anyone knew, BUT, I do know the main bedroom asset. It's .

As I shown it my last post about it, there's also a closet where she keeps her clothes that is a separate asset I haven't determined what it is yet as well as the TV and stand which I MAY have already, I just need to look through the assets I already have. Once I get my own creation complete, I'll upload a scene subset with a list of what I used as always.

Edit: Oh, there's also her dresser she uses with the large mirror etc... I forget the name of it, but it is also a separate asset. I'll check the name of it.

Vanity in the bedroom is: Z Vanity Unit + Poses - V4 - G2FV6 - G3FV7

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
some bedroom assets

dressing table -
breakfast in bed tray -
tv -
tv stand - https://f95zone.to/threads/chroft-a...ions-kit-open-plan-living-and-bathroom.30887/
alarm clock -
Thanks! After checking your list, and what I already had, I actually had most of these, it's just been a while. I didn't have the clock, didn't even think of it. It's a free download on Renderosity which is nice.

I just got done adding the closet in. I needed to scale the original wall down to around 50% to make room for it, then change the closet's wall to the same as the bedroom wall then add a cieling to the closet as there is none (strange). Then I added an emissive value to the ceiling to light it up as it is in the game... more work than just adding it to the scene. You can see the baseboard from the closet asset, this is the same in game, but he hides it with the TV stand etc.

AWAM Sophia's Beroomo - Closet.jpg

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes