Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
That's probable your best render so far, Old Dog. Idk if it's color palette or the setting itself - fantastic job.
Most notable detail is the railing of the balcony, reflecting in the window pane, alongside with the neighbors house. It deserves to be put in the main game as a bonus scene.
Thanks

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
View attachment 1895150
I have to show you a real torture.

Only this much progress in 1 hour :D:D:D
Go into render settings, and then advanced. Turn off the CPU setting for starters. Also what is your GPU, and is the scene a pretty heavy scene, if so turn off everything that is outside of the scene that is not being used this will help with rendering, lighting can also cause issues too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: T-oxygen

T-oxygen

Jun 18, 2020
Go into render settings, and then advanced. Turn off the CPU setting for starters. Also what is your GPU, and is the scene a pretty heavy scene, if so turn off everything that is outside of the scene that is not being used this will help with rendering, lighting can also cause issues too.
I turned off all the lights. I used environment HDRI. i changed that too. I don't know how to set the CPU-GPU. So I don't know which one it works with.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I turned off all the lights. I used environment HDRI. i changed that too. I don't know how to set the CPU-GPU. So I don't know which one it works with.
Also if there is any props that have loaded in the scene but are not in the view of what you are rendering turn them off in the scene tab as well.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Also if there is any props that have loaded in the scene but are not in the view of what you are rendering turn them off in the scene tab as well.
Just a thought but if you had too many assets in the scene would you not get a black screen?Depending on gpu

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Just a thought but if you had too many assets in the scene would you not get a black screen?Depending on gpu
Not necessarily, i think most of the time the computer will fall back to CPU if you have it selected in the rendering tab, but i have noticed lately if a scene drives my memory to high it just stops and gets a black screen, not sure if its related.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Not necessarily, i think most of the time the computer will fall back to CPU if you have it selected in the rendering tab, but i have noticed lately if a scene drives my memory to high it just stops and gets a black screen, not sure if its related.
I try not to use both GPU and CPU because it(at least for me) slows down the rendering time.
If/when I do get a black screen when rendering I either delete assets not in camera frame or or turn on us GPU&CPU

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Well that is the thing even rendering on a high end GPU, if your not sure turn off everything that doesn't appear in the camera and it will help as i think daz tries to find everything in the scene even if you don't have the camera on it. And make sure to have an Nvidia card, seen a few forums where people brought AMD cards.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes