Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021
A small but quite interesting story with a plot based on the game, an ending with a hint of a sequel and good renderings. This is how a comic should be. Keep up the good work - it's great

Hey!

So the thread reached 1000 pages, awesome! :cool:

Here is to 1000 more!

I decided to do something different to celebrate this event!

So here you go, my first short story(AND render) with Ellie! Hope you enjoy it! :giggle:

Now, back to the cave...

P.S I did it in the form of comic because I was not in the mood to mess with Renpy... bear with me please ;)

P.S.S This story was inspired by this amazing render by our friend Night Hacker! Thanks for re-kindling my love for Ellie man! :love:

Characters: Ellie and Ivan

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here are the images without GUI, if anyone wants to use them for their own stories! :D

:ROFLMAO:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Hey!

Here is to 1000 more!

So here you go, my first short story(AND render) with Ellie! Hope you enjoy it! :giggle:

Now, back to the cave...

P.S I did it in the form of comic because I was not in the mood to mess with Renpy... bear with me please ;)

P.S.S This story was inspired by this amazing render by our friend Night Hacker! Thanks for re-kindling my love for Ellie man! :love:

And here are the images without GUI, if anyone wants to use them for their own stories! :D

Awesome job mate.

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
Hey!

Here is to 1000 more!

Now, back to the cave...

DAMN THAT WAS SOOOOO HOT, hope there's a sequel maybe with Sophia alone or mother and daughter sharing dick

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Hey!

Here is to 1000 more!

Now, back to the cave...

That's what we need, beautiful renderings and stories that can be inserted into the game to see sex scenes that with LP we will see perhaps in 2050.
Really great work mate and I hope someone integrates it into the original game as they have already done.

Mikk88

Jun 6, 2018
Hey!

Here is to 1000 more!

Now, back to the cave...

you are great as always :love::love::love:

• Love
Reactions: Kthulu_SFM
Oct 1, 2020
Welcome back mate
Hey!

Here is to 1000 more!

Now, back to the cave...

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Hey!

Here is to 1000 more!

Now, back to the cave...

As always, great and interesting work, thank you!
Your drawings have their own style and they are very close to authentic, so they are perfectly perceived.
All your drawings are always good, but when you illustrate a mini story, they are perceived many times better, especially since they are so close to the works of L&P. We are waiting for new mini stories!

abelardo

Nov 6, 2017
Hey!

Here is to 1000 more!

Now, back to the cave...

I liked it very good it detonated

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Hey!

Here is to 1000 more!

Now, back to the cave...

Very nice. can't wait for the part with The Mother !

• Love
Reactions: Kthulu_SFM

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
Hey!

Here is to 1000 more!

Now, back to the cave...

u should mail l&p your work
he needs help as we all know that
u got skills and hence a good chance of getting hired

and that might save this game from getting abandoned too ;)

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
u should mail l&p your work
he needs help as we all know that
u got skills and hence a good chance of getting hired

and that might save this game from getting abandoned too ;)
haha thanks, but I do not want anything near that kind of pressure...
I like to do things when I want and how I want you know? ;)

But I do hope it does not get abandoned, L&P renders are an inspiration and I really love his work... I just wish he was a bit faster... :giggle:

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes