Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

kehi

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys anyone got a good DUF of Amber ? and if you can fin this shirt she's wearing in the last update pls
View attachment 1927675
I found the shirt. but in the rush of rendering, her expression got bad, sorry

@
WhiteWolf619 what's the secret of the render, man? Do you have any specific settings? or is my computer really bad? Your work is very good, congratulations. One day I want to be able to do something similar

amber2.jpg

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018

@
WhiteWolf619 what's the secret of the render, man? Do you have any specific settings? or is my computer really bad? Your work is very good, congratulations. One day I want to be able to do something similar

View attachment 1933487
She looks good mate, and thanks, at the moment i am rendering on my laptop, i had to give my computer to my cousin to look at as i am having some issues.

johnwickkx

May 17, 2021

@

View attachment 1933487
thanks mate very good job i looked for hours for this shirt couldnt find it

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Ahhhhh!!! Okay... no wonder I didn't know. She's not exactly a huge part of the story. Could be fun to mess with. :)
You assessment is simple and ACCURATE. Not until now that is. Now she is the rage. The rest of the story is collapsing but, let us fap. Sorry, should have put this in the off topic.:cool:

Jan 29, 2018
I wont be creating Fan Arts anytime soon. So here are some places I created(There are not complete but it could be a good starting point)

Bonjour à tous.
Est ce que quelqu'un peu me dire quels sont les accessoire (canapé, ordinateur, etc.) utiliser dans la chambre de Dylan ?
Hello to all.
Can anyone tell me what accessories (couch, computer, etc.) are used in Dylan's room ?

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes