Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
Yeah, I just tried it out using all the paths I had, Lesbian only, filthy wife and good wife... NOTHING... I am not one to complain, but I strongly dislike downloading gigabytes for absolutely NOTHING!!! Man alive... i don't mind waiting for quality content, there's plenty of other things to play, but when you release a new version, HAVE SOMETHING IN THE FUCKING THING OR DON'T BOTHER!!!

If it was just a patch to fix problems than LEARN HOW TO CREATE SMALL PATCHES! Man, all these developers may know how to write and render, but their coding skills suck sweaty balls! LOL...
It wasn't a patch it was a full update. If you didn't get anything that just mean you're not following the path that was in this update, which is fine but in this case you don't get to complain for something that you yourself chose to ignore, especially when it was advertised that this update will be about Dylan and Amber.
Personnally I really enjoyed it, it was really hot. Of course as always way too short for the amount of time it took but well, we know what to expect about the dev by now, so just like you, I don't get to complain.

Mark17

May 15, 2017
1000th pages? Damn!!! All thanks to the extremely slow burn from Lust & Passion.

And an all thanks to dedicated guys who create all these images from L&P characters, if I wasn't for y'all sure I would continue to masturbate whatever the fuck L&P is cooking up to!!

Reactions: ST-9Pol

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Nice find. You got the character asset right, but the hair, while very similar, is not the same as is used in the game.

Compare the following in game image to the Aviva hair asset. The way the hair comes down from the part is different, and the colour used for the in game hair is not available for the Aviva hair. It's a REALLY close match... but definitely not the same as is used in the game. Also, her skin is darker.
AMber_from_game.jpg

impure21

May 7, 2022
Hello! I‘m a big fan of AWAM and this thread. Congrats to all the artists contributing their work here!

Haven‘t seen this question until now, sorry if redundant: Is there a downloadable file with (almost) all fan art content? Ty

Reactions: quicken

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Nice find. You got the character asset right, but the hair, while very similar, is not the same as is used in the game.

Compare the following in game image to the Aviva hair asset. The way the hair comes down from the part is different, and the colour used for the in game hair is not available for the Aviva hair. It's a REALLY close match... but definitely not the same as is used in the game. Also, her skin is darker.
View attachment 1936866
Yeah but the latest hairstyle is the one we are using. And the way he changes his characters her skin tone got lighter i think in the later episode as well.

Reactions: Y.Gromov

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018

View attachment 1936866
Not sure if he changed out her character either, but trust me the new one is that character listed, i checked every mole.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Not sure if he changed out her character either, but trust me the new one is that character listed, i checked every mole.
I just went to the last update and manually extracted the images so I could see this new Amber, as that seems to be the only way I will see it. I can only waste so many hours of my life replaying a game... anyhow, yeah, I see what you mean. The assets are correct... well... for now, until the dev decides to change them yet again.

Anyhow, I may need to give this a break and start working on a different game.

Reactions: WhiteWolf619
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes