Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Sorry for springing that on you all... it's been a rough day for me.... been a rough year. I'll give it a few days, maybe I'll feel better. Been drinking more than I probably should be.
I am also sorry to hear that, it is rare that people who disagree on the internet, don't stoop so low as to end up in name-calling. Some of our back and forth has been at a much higher level. Just don't say denoisers fix everything and we are good! :LOL: ;) :ROFLMAO:;).

Jun 8, 2020
I have a low tolerance for bullshit. There seems to be quite a few newbs on lately that seem intent at disrupting things and the moderators don't seem interested in doing sweet fuck all and my lips were not made for kissing their asses.

I just celebrated the 10th month since my wife died... maybe it's just me. I don't know... I wish I was with her.
I burn a candle for the both of you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Sorry for springing that on you all... it's been a rough day for me.... been a rough year. I'll give it a few days, maybe I'll feel better. Been drinking more than I probably should be.
Sorry to hear of your devastating loss. If I could think of something more meaningful, I'd say it but my condolences are with you.

As far as moderators go, there are times when logic or reasons are not always apparent. I'm not universally popular across the AWAM threads. I've been banned a couple of times & I've lost track of the number of posts I've had removed under the "OT" heading, so many that I've decided to take a sabbatical from the main thread.

My point being, that I turned up on these threads in need of escapism, which was also the purpose of playing the game. I don't believe anyone is here, (on the Fanart thread), for any other reason than to see great art. You are one of the providers of this.

It's down to each fan to decide at what point the hassle & constant bickering outweighs whatever satisfaction, escapism etc., is being achieved by staying, on this or any other thread.

Suffice it to note that your artwork would be missed. I'm sure that, (for once), I speak for all when I add that we'll respect whatever decision you finally make.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Sorry to hear of your devastating loss. If I could think of something more meaningful, I'd say it but my condolences are with you.

As far as moderators go, there are times when logic or reasons are not always apparent. I'm not universally popular across the AWAM threads. I've been banned a couple of times & I've lost track of the number of posts I've had removed under the "OT" heading, so many that I've decided to take a sabbatical from the main thread.

My point being, that I turned up on these threads in need of escapism, which was also the purpose of playing the game. I don't believe anyone is here, (on the Fanart thread), for any other reason than to see great art. You are one of the providers of this.

It's down to each fan to decide at what point the hassle & constant bickering outweighs whatever satisfaction, escapism etc., is being achieved by staying, on this or any other thread.

Suffice it to note that your artwork would be missed. I'm sure that, (for once), I speak for all when I add that we'll respect whatever decision you finally make.
Yeah, I have been deleting any posts of mine that are negative or critical. I decided to remain positive or keep silent. If someone's posts bother me too much, that's what ignore is for. It's just not worth it to get into debates etc.

Back to rendering anyhow. Just done one I had in mind for Being a DIK (Bella visiting a grave, presumably her husbands). I'm going to figure out what magical mixture I need to trigger the new scene in this game as I have done many paths. I plan to pull up the source code and scour over it and figure it out that way. Then maybe create the newer versions of the characters and see what my imagination can come up with. I already have a few ideas.

And you're right, it is escapism, especially for me. Keeps me busy and my mind off of... things. Some good people in here that make me laugh and I love that. I just have to learn to ignore the others. heheh

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
with what you are going though with your loss, you have every right to drink all you want to, best wishes

• Red Heart

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
with what you are going though with your loss, you have every right to drink all you want to, best wishes
Thanks, been taking it easy on the sauce today. I don't drink all that much anymore as I don't want to become an alcoholic. It started to feel like I was headed in that direction the night my wife died. That's probably why the booze hit me so hard. Sipping on a beer this evening, taking it slow, relaxing, back to rendering. I am about to go rip the game's source code apart to discover how to trigger that Dylan and Amber scene, because I done many paths and nothing. I did extract the images and seen what happens that way and it looks pretty hot to be honest.

Once I discover how, I guess I'll have a fourth path to keep track of! LOL

Last edited:

clnkrazy

May 17, 2019
Thanks, been taking it easy on the sauce today. I don't drink all that much anymore as I don't want to become an alcoholic. It started to feel like I was headed in that direction the night my wife died. That's probably why the booze hit me so hard. Sipping on a beer this evening, taking it slow, relaxing, back to rendering. I am about to go rip the game's source code apart to discover how to trigger than Dylan and Amber scene, because I done many paths and nothing. I did extract the images and seen what happens that way and it looks pretty hot to be honest.

Once I discover how, I guess I'll have a fourth path to keep track of! LOL
not doing the Aiden route and send Dylan to boarding school

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Well, I figured out what changes I need to make in the game to trigger the new events. You need to make the bikini deal with Dylan and you need to turn down Aiden's deal and send Dylan off to boarding school. This lead to an event in 0.150 I didn't see before, with Dylan, Sam, Sophia and Amber playing in the pool... that specific event is what is needed for the new one, the four of you in the pool... so... seeing some new stuff in the old version I missed... totally forgot about the boarding school scenario. I was going through the game again anyhow to get screenshots to recreate assets so I went back and changed my choices to follow this.

Anyhow, the majority of people probably missed this as most go for the Aiden deal.

Edit: posted this before I read clnkrazy's reply, thanks. I discovered it by checking two variables that are set in the code, working backwards I managed to piece together what needs to be done. You also need the bikini deal with Sophia.

The main variable that is set in 0.165 is "Amber_Sophia_Dylan_Sam_events", and that is set only if the "day14_Sophia_sunbathes_in_bikini_in_Dylans_presence" variable is set, and that is only set if you agree to the bikini deal with Dylan. Quite the little chain of events.

Oh, on another note... Old Dog had mentioned that he thought that Alyssa once had star tattoos on her hand. I think I found where that memory comes from... it wasn't Alyssa, but Ellie that got the star tattoos on her hand... this scene is where Sophia first learns about Ellie's tattoos and I remembered what you said about a star tattoo on someone's hand...

Ellie's Star Tattoos.jpg

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes