Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Nice find. You got the character asset right, but the hair, while very similar, is not the same as is used in the game.

Compare the following in game image to the Aviva hair asset. The way the hair comes down from the part is different, and the colour used for the in game hair is not available for the Aviva hair. It's a REALLY close match... but definitely not the same as is used in the game. Also, her skin is darker.
View attachment 1936866
WhiteWolf619 is right, look 2022-07-21_145644.jpg
About her skin:
1.Base skin amberbasesk1.png
2.Ed-skin ambertest1.png
3.Ed-skin+light ambertest1-3.png 2022-07-21_150455.jpg

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I understand, you got it right, at least according to the latest added scene which I didn't see. I guess the half dozen routes I already played in this weren't enough as I didn't see the new scenes in any of them.

Anyhow, I have other games to play for a while... tired of wasting my time on this.

Reactions: Kobudo27

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I received a warning about one of my posts, though it didn't tell me which post it was, it just restricted me from posting to a particular thread, so I think it is time for me to exit these forums. They seem to prefer trolls over anyone else. Enjoy and goodbye! I am sure I won't be missed.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I received a warning about one of my posts, though it didn't tell me which post it was, it just restricted me from posting to a particular thread, so I think it is time for me to exit these forums. They seem to prefer trolls over anyone else. Enjoy and goodbye! I am sure I won't be missed.
Really, not sure why, you haven't posted anything bad on here. Not sure what the moderators are doing.

Reactions: Kobudo27

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I have a low tolerance for bullshit. There seems to be quite a few newbs on lately that seem intent at disrupting things and the moderators don't seem interested in doing sweet fuck all and my lips were not made for kissing their asses.

I just celebrated the 10th month since my wife died... maybe it's just me. I don't know... I wish I was with her.
Oh mate sorry to hear that. And you have lots of friends on here that would miss you.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I have a low tolerance for bullshit. There seems to be quite a few newbs on lately that seem intent at disrupting things and the moderators don't seem interested in doing sweet fuck all and my lips were not made for kissing their asses.

I just celebrated the 10th month since my wife died... maybe it's just me. I don't know... I wish I was with her.
My condolences. Take care of yourself whether here or wherever.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Sorry for springing that on you all... it's been a rough day for me.... been a rough year. I'll give it a few days, maybe I'll feel better. Been drinking more than I probably should be.

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Sorry for springing that on you all... it's been a rough day for me.... been a rough year. I'll give it a few days, maybe I'll feel better. Been drinking more than I probably should be.
Give a few days, but don't give up. Drink can be persuasive, use it wisely, be moderate, impose limits and enjoy.
Yea I know about the trolls, the bullshit, the toxic and the takers. It's why I stopped, but the art is creative can be good.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019

It is my belief that one day you will once again feel her warm embrace. In those times that I lost those very close to me I remembered them and the gift of their relationship, and that reminded me that a part of them was still with me. It is my deepest hope that you can also find solace in your fond memories. Reaching out to community as you are doing is also healthy, and there are those here (myself included) that will be happy to lend an ear whenever you need it.
With most sincere empathy, Jack.

Last edited:

Nonos

Mar 15, 2019
Give a few days, but don't give up. Drink can be persuasive, use it wisely, be moderate, impose limits and enjoy.
Yea I know about the trolls, the bullshit, the toxic and the takers. It's why I stopped, but the art is creative can be good.
I'm sorry to hear such things. I wish you the best.

Reactions: Night Hacker

Jar775

Jan 5, 2018
It` s all right. Take your time, there are lots of people around here who care about you.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I got a warning a well but I disagreed with it and one if the devs overturned it

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
I don't think you need to abandon all your hard and glorious work just because of one naysayer. I've received plenty of complaints for a post here or there and even a few warnings against me.
You can always ask for a review of the action or to reach out to a different moderator to review the instigator slash warning giver if you believe the warning was in error. With over 3k worth of active users, 20k ghost users and 3.5k of guests on at any given moment, it is tough to keep track of everything with only a couple mods on.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I am also sorry to hear that, it is rare that people who disagree on the internet, don't stoop so low as to end up in name-calling. Some of our back and forth has been at a much higher level. Just don't say denoisers fix everything and we are good! :LOL: ;) :ROFLMAO:;).

Jun 8, 2020

I burn a candle for the both of you.

• Red Heart
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes