Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
And be careful if you add Sophia to your patreon, L&P already went after one person for trying to do it.
I think the issue was more Westpod tied it in as Sophia from AWAM. Not just a story on his own. Then you can get into infringement. Maybe. This whole area is interesting legally if someone were to actually try to press an issue. Not sure that there are existing Copyrights being filed. If it is not directly associated to AWAM Lousy Piss n Boots has no more Authority or claim over the Daz model than anyone else who purchased it. Even if they matched his changes exactly. Clearly Phoenya's version is similar but, very different. I don't see an issue. IMO.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think the issue was more Westpod tied it in as Sophia from AWAM. Not just a story on his own. Then you can get into infringement. Maybe. This whole area is interesting legally if someone were to actually try to press an issue. Not sure that there are existing Copyrights being filed. If it is not directly associated to AWAM Lousy Piss n Boots has no more Authority or claim over the Daz model than anyone else who purchased it. Even if they matched his changes exactly. Clearly Phoenya's version is similar but, very different. I don't see an issue. IMO.
The renders do have a reference to AwAm but I don't think it will bother L&P as Phoenya Patrons are small so I doubt that it will bother L&P.
Besides why bother paying for this kind of stuff when the AwAm Fan Art thread has tons of images like this for free

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Patreon does have rules covering this and L&P doesn't need to go and file for copyright as long as he stays under Patreon wings.
Westpod also use Patreon so he falls under the same rules hence he broke those rules by using AWAM, not only the model but also the name.
Phoenya's model is a bit different but he is using the name which isn't ok and doesn't matter how big or small the creator is.
If I was Phoenya, I would send L&P a message and ask if it's ok.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes