Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Has anyone tried to find the passenger cabin in the Introduction? Just for completeness I thought I'd try, but finding it surprisingly difficult

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Now thats how her tits should be like, not the smaller tits L&P made
She's supposed to be 36D, according to what she told the movers when AWAM began & how she looked for several years. That's not small. She went up to 44DD & looked like she'd put on some clown breasts, for reasons best known to L&P but which I believe were because he'd decided to target the under-18s, which by now surely comprise his main audience. Currently she's around a 40. At least she's not as top-heavy & disproportionate as she was. Someone with her money would have had a breast reduction.

Beachball breast syndrome is a curse of 3D games & IMO is a result of the age range of most of the paying customers. (Any bust size can be sexy but not if they're too oversized in comparison with the person's general build).

Fan art, is on the other hand, a blessing, which allows artists with sufficient talent to freely craft the characters to whichever dimensions please them.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Has anyone tried to find the passenger cabin in the Introduction? Just for completeness I thought I'd try, but finding it surprisingly difficult
Doing an updated list of all of them and agreeing on the same DUFs would probably be more benefitial for all the hobbyists in this topic.

NSFWJeff

Feb 14, 2021
What happened to. My awam thread I can't reply to there
Same thing that happens every update people make hundreds of useless comments of "update when," android please etc. Then tons of insults based on people asking which leads to lots of reports to mods. Mods shut down the threads for a day or at least a few hours just because the nothing useful is said and it's not worth mod effort to patrol the thread. Thread gets reactivated after everyone settles down a bit or at least when the update is closer to being posted.

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
Really amuses me when trying to do a character asset identification a minor character like Mr Murray and the asset turns out to be, well, .
lol that flew right under my radar... I used an aged-up Michael 7 for my renders haha

Now I can use the proper one, thanks! :love:

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
lol that flew right under my radar... I used an aged-up Michael 7 for my renders haha

Now I can use the proper one, thanks! :love:
Yeah. Still fascinates me that some identifications take me about 5 minutes, some have taken me years. I've been looking for the top that Claire wears on and off since the Yoga event.

Reactions: Kthulu_SFM

johnwickkx

May 17, 2021
Yeah. Still fascinates me that some identifications take me about 5 minutes, some have taken me years. I've been looking for the top that Claire wears on and off since the Yoga event.
lp seems to use asset from the same creators on all his renders if you have a picture of that top i can help finding it

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
lp seems to use asset from the same creators on all his renders if you have a picture of that top i can help finding it
I believe it's the same top in both images, which leads me to think it's an late G2F/early G3F asset
Day2_17_3_8_Claire_greets_Sophia.jpg Day18_14_11_Claire_talks_to_Sophia.jpg

EDIT:
Meanwhile, did I quick search for Lucas and Mason ... no luck. Will start a proper search now.

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I believe it's the same top in both images, which leads me to think it's an late G2F/early G3F asset
View attachment 2583371 View attachment 2583374

EDIT:
Meanwhile, did I quick search for Lucas and Mason ... no luck. Will start a proper search now.
I've had that top (and bottom) for ages!

They're the same top with different materials for Genesis 3... here you go...

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
OMG!! I had a hunch it was a PsychoGinger asset. I wonder how I missed it
I think I found it while browsing for other assets. Had I known someone was looking for it, I would have posted it a long time ago. Just never occurred to me at the time. Just one of those random things I wasn't looking for, but it stood out when I seen it.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think I found it while browsing for other assets. Had I known someone was looking for it, I would have posted it a long time ago. Just never occurred to me at the time. Just one of those random things I wasn't looking for, but it stood out when I seen it.
Hehehe. Know them feels. Actually found the top Ellie wears on day 12 that way just this morning.

Reactions: Night Hacker
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes