Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

ivaka08

Jul 21, 2018
Continuation of Sofia in class:

Sofia: Students, today's lesson is very important, but while we were waiting for Aiden, we lost a lot of time, so I decided to leave it for the next time.
Sofia: But what do you want us to do, for the remainder of the class?
Timothy: Mrs. Parker, we didn't get to finish our sex education lesson yesterday. Can we finish it now?
Sofia: Hmm, yes of course, why not.
Sofia: (Hehe. I thought they would want us to play in the school yard, but they want us to study. I'm very happy.)
Sofia: So, where did we go with the lesson?
Zag: The oral sex, Mrs. Parker.
Sofia: Ah yes, I see you were careful Zag, well done.
Sofia in class21.png
Sofia: So. Oral sex is when a woman puts a man's penis in her mouth.
Sofia in class22.png
Emma: But Mrs. Parker, why is the woman doing this?
Sofia in class23.png
Sofia: To give him pleasure. Men like this.
Sofia: Let's continue. She then begins to suck and lick him.
Andre: And what's so good about that. Well, she might bite him and that would hurt.
Sofia in class24.png
Sofia: Oh Andre, she won't bite him, trust me, you'll like it.
Andre: I can't believe I'm going to like it. Better I put a dick in her ass. No teeth there, ha ha.
Sofia: You are wrong Andre, I assure you that you will like it very much.
Sofia in class25.png
Sofia: Now I will show you how wrong you are. Come on, come here.

seami18

Apr 27, 2021
please give any downlode link of Aiden's Revenge.... Please.... I never played it before..... Please

conair_oops

Sep 27, 2021
We can easily see that there is a pretty clear difference between Sophia's face and the original model EJ Adora

Can anyone help analyze this ? How did L&P customize the face or did he just do it with Photoshop afterwards :unsure:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
We can easily see that there is a pretty clear difference between Sophia's face and the original model EJ Adora

Can anyone help analyze this ? How did L&P customize the face or did he just do it with Photoshop afterwards :unsure:
From what I'm aware EJ Adora is pretty close, and without direct help from L&P in terms of dufs, is about as close as we can hope for.

That L&P is actively hostile to fan art, as opposed to more or less every dev I've encountered, seems to me we'll never get an entirely accurate verion of Sophia.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Naughty should pay royalties to LP first for using his original idea! :p :ROFLMAO:
I would like to see that in court. The next courtroom over can be the Dev getting hammered by Lufthansa, Nike, Rover, and all the rock bands he used posters without paying royalties. Yeah, let's see that. I have no issue with Naughty paying for the elements needed for his Daz creations and creating his own stories. Dev has no rights to solo use of those anyway. If the names bother you I am sure Naughty could make some changes. Other than that he is cleared hot IMO.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes