Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes
Jun 1, 2020
So, in my last post, 'Chic Style', I shared this modified photo by me with a filter to a 2d character. I wanted to know how much my 'real' Sophia would look like the ingame character using that filter, because comparing a 'real' person to a 3D character it's not that easy. As it had a good acceptance, I share the result pre filter now. (I did some little modifications to the one I put the filter on)

Real Life Sophia

View attachment 1119154

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Prior real life Sophia https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/post-3650968

I already made a younger Sophia in underwear, from a real photo, that I will share soon. But this time she will look more like a render than a real photo, it's part of a experiment. Stay tuned.
Damn .. you did a great job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! really !!!! most realistic Sophia I saw on this site)))

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

Hagen74

Dec 22, 2021
Hi,
I have a question when redesigning the villa, there are 2 rooms that are not being used, 1 room on the first floor and one on the ground floor, I was thinking about setting up a library, can anyone think of something good that we could still use

My Haus.png

chholekulche

Jul 19, 2021
Not only that, AI images of people that doesn't look anything like the characters like the one a few posts above saying it's Ellie and Sophia and yet it looks nothing like them.
Maybe we need the moderators to take action and either get rid of AI images all together or label those who post images of unrelated people as spam.
true. AI images and photoshops will be appreciated if efforts are put into it but they dont do that. These people have ruined this thread, poeple like pixil, whitewolf and few others who created great renders have left, the only remaining one here is Kuthul_SFM. Someone should create a new moderated thread.

alicesp

Nov 1, 2023
So, in my last post, 'Chic Style', I shared this modified photo by me with a filter to a 2d character. I wanted to know how much my 'real' Sophia would look like the ingame character using that filter, because comparing a 'real' person to a 3D character it's not that easy. As it had a good acceptance, I share the result pre filter now. (I did some little modifications to the one I put the filter on)

Real Life Sophia

View attachment 1119154

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Prior real life Sophia https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/post-3650968

I already made a younger Sophia in underwear, from a real photo, that I will share soon. But this time she will look more like a render than a real photo, it's part of a experiment. Stay tuned.
The number one mistake every single AI is doing with Sophia is that they are severely underaging her. Most AI looks like 26/28, in a few 32, and this is like 34. You are getting closer. She is 38, kinda young, BUT, she got 2 kids and that is a toll for women. But so far, yours are the closest to a real 38 mother. Miles ahead of so many 26ish AI fails.

The "chaotic hair", the wrinkles and the lost of simetry that comes from aging, are way better portrait in your picture. Still lacking skin texture, the neck also needs a bit of aging, but yours is getting close to a believable portrait of a 38 mother of 2. Others cannot trick my brain, too young, too perfect, big lack in realism. This works better.

Reactions: doccop63
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes