Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

david449

Jan 3, 2019
Hi everyone!

I recently just trying out here and there with Daz studio.
I think it is better to share to the community here what I just create, and may be you guys can send comment what should I improve with my render.

I want to share my thanks to my friend Kthulu_SFM and Night Hacker. Both have been helping me out a lot during this time with the tutorials and assets, and more.

Sophia x Neil - Will they eventually kiss?

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Hi everyone!

I recently just trying out here and there with Daz studio.
I think it is better to share to the community here what I just create, and may be you guys can send comment what should I improve with my render.

I want to share my thanks to my friend Kthulu_SFM and Night Hacker. Both have been helping me out a lot during this time with the tutorials and assets, and more.

Sophia x Neil - Will they eventually kiss?
Not bad, but why are there no face morphs?

Reactions: jenyabest

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Oh for that, i'm using Kthulu_SFM 's Sophia. He converted it to G8 Sophia. I think it is the nose that a bit different.
No, the morph of her face is completely missing!
Gen 8.1 but when transferred from gen3 to gen8 Adora's face was saved.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The model you are using does not have it!

Small bonus a wife8.1test1-18.png

david449

Jan 3, 2019

david449

Jan 3, 2019
You should just have to download the character model EJ Adora that is linked and install it into daz.
I have lot to learned, mind me for the basic question. Thanks.

I've download and install it, but when I load the scene it still doesn't change. Correct me, I'm using Kthulu' sophia ( which is g8), can I just apply Adora head (g3) morph into sophia (g8)? How to properly apply it?

Last edited:

conair_oops

Sep 27, 2021
just stay in gen 3
Sophia's face is a little bit slimmer, not sure if it's the jawline or the cheekbones that have been adjusted, and there's some change in the eyes.
Anyway, LP has discarded all the facial advantages himself in his 'new' version

Reactions: sducon

sducon

Jul 23, 2017
I have lot to learned, mind me for the basic question. Thanks.

I've download and install it, but when I load the scene it still doesn't change. Correct me, I'm using Kthulu' sophia ( which is g8), can I just apply Adora head (g3) morph into sophia (g8)? How to properly apply it?
I think there is an issue with the G8 Sophia shared by Kthulu_SFM (or it was an old / work in progress version).
He created a custom morph slider to apply the G3 shape on G8, but maybe something went wrong when he exported it.
The head morph is indeed incorrect. I don't know what he used to convert G3 to G8.

1721416025367.png

As pointed by others, if you want to apply G3 morph on a G8 character, you have first to convert the original G3 character to G8.
Personnaly, I'm using , which does a good job (I haven't tried other converters). The conversion is not 100% exact (let's say 97%), it's up to you to decide which version you prefer.

I think there was other G8 version shared in this forum, but I can't find them.

Or you can simply stick with the G3 version.

Note: if you use , be sure to get/use the latest version, otherwise you will have issue with teeth and navel.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes