Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

maks122

Feb 22, 2018

el eyaculador

Oct 30, 2018
Small update to the fanart post I made here. I have the sketch done. I do not usually go this detailed hence it took a while, but the scene is rather complex.

Will still do some small adjustments here and there. I think hips are bit too high for example, but no major changes.
I opted for classical kitchen scene ;) It is going to be a long while until this one is done I think. Busy schedule.

Hope you'll like it :)

View attachment 3888566
Excuse the inconvenience, good man, but perhaps you could instruct me on what I should study to create those sketches that you make. I am thinking of writing stories for adults and I would like to accompany them with very graphic drawings. (y)

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
Excuse the inconvenience, good man, but perhaps you could instruct me on what I should study to create those sketches that you make. I am thinking of writing stories for adults and I would like to accompany them with very graphic drawings. (y)
No problem at all. There is plenty of tutorials online, just need to search for it.
Word of advise is to focus on your fundamentals first and not to worry about the more advanced techniques. Get your composition, anatomy, gesture and form right and everything else is just a bonus. And practice. Lots of practice. lot of lost of lots of practice. I can't stress this enough.
Not sure what is your level of inclination and if you are naturally gifted but I keep saying my talent run out when I was 4 years old. Everything after that was hard wok.
It is going to take time but everyone can do it.

And good luck :)

el eyaculador

Oct 30, 2018
No problem at all. There is plenty of tutorials online, just need to search for it.
Word of advise is to focus on your fundamentals first and not to worry about the more advanced techniques. Get your composition, anatomy, gesture and form right and everything else is just a bonus. And practice. Lots of practice. lot of lost of lots of practice. I can't stress this enough.
Not sure what is your level of inclination and if you are naturally gifted but I keep saying my talent run out when I was 4 years old. Everything after that was hard wok.
It is going to take time but everyone can do it.

And good luck :)
Thank you very much. My level is 0 but I'm going to put a lot of enthusiasm into it. I was thinking of studying short courses 1. Hand drawing of the human figure. 2. Corel or Illustrator. I have a little knowledge. 3. Photoshop

Reactions: OZtheW1ZARD

hotrod0913

Mar 28, 2023
Dude! You, Pixil, Bane71, ST-9Pol, follardo, and westpod have done So Much more with the AWAM stories than L&P. I just Love all of you guys' works. This story here was definitely hot stuff. And you said that this was Old? Jeezus! How about something new with Sophia, Dylan and Ellie in a 3-some?
Edit: I also forgot to mention naughtynafz. Sorry naughty, charge that to my head and not my heart. What you've done with AWAM is as great as the others, plus you combined the others' stories (at least part of them) to create AWAM Combined Edtion. I love all you guys and I want to say thank you to all of you.
I really like this series

Mikk88

Jun 6, 2018
Hey! :giggle:

Was doing a bit of study in lighting and came up with this...

Wanted to ask you guys something, would you be interested in stories like this render?

I mean using new characters, not in the game. Of course the main one would be Sophia, but her partners might vary.

Tell me what you think :D
View attachment 3886764

No GUI:
View attachment 3886756
I´m for it :love:

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes